What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

Hellray

Juniors
Are we still faves to sign Havili? (Not that I’m a fan) but surely there are more signings to come.

southsport

First Grade
I’d prefer Ta’affe at 7 once Trell is back.

Arrow or Host will start in the second row.

Chee Kam will most likely be a fringe first grader.
I think Ilias might be the the better #7, don't forget that Milford could be in the mix as well, maybe Milf at #1 and Trell in the #3?.......there are still some things to play out before kick-off 2022 though.

handyman2190

Bench
I read today that the dolphins have targeted trell and cody in a package deal, this contract clause will stop nothing, bennet may have said he loves the club and its my type of club ,but in the scheme of 1m a year for 3 years and his reputation he will try to dismantle our whole club. This was what i was afraid of from the start, bennet only thinks of bennet and the nrl wont do a thing about it to justify putting this new team in.
The fact that its 2weeks since the GF and weve only resigned the goat and a reserve grader in cheekam is highly disturbing.

Stubby

Juniors
Another Sam burgess beat up by Rupert when will he realise no one wants him and his journalist cronies involved in rugby league and please no more comments from Sam’s ex she yesterday’s hero a nobody who no one would have heard of if she hadn’t married Sam

handyman2190

Bench
Another Sam burgess beat up by Rupert when will he realise no one wants him and his journalist cronies involved in rugby league and please no more comments from Sam’s ex she yesterday’s hero a nobody who no one would have heard of if she hadn’t married Sam
She is 1 hellova piece of work, vindictive till death

southsport

First Grade
Phoebe is just making herself look bad, she should have said nothing.

callmack1

Staff member
I think everyone should relax a little bit in regards to signings. The 2021 Season has only just finished and it's a long Off-Season. Be patient. I'm sure the club has a plan so we need to trust in the process.

BradS

Juniors
I think everyone should relax a little bit in regards to signings. The 2021 Season has only just finished and it's a long Off-Season. Be patient. I'm sure the club has a plan so we need to trust in the process.
Well said

if the club has taken a juniors development policy, I am all for that

if Cody and latrell want to follow Wayne, then don’t let the door hit your arse on the way out

the Heffron nursery will pay dividends in the near future

250excf

Juniors
I think Ilias might be the the better #7, don't forget that Milford could be in the mix as well, maybe Milf at #1 and Trell in the #3?.......there are still some things to play out before kick-off 2022 though.
Milf at No1 🤔🤔he is way too small for the really important job of a solid kick return to get our sets going AJ gets ragdolled back 10m when he’s out at no 1 and Milf is smaller again
Why weaken one very important position ( No 1 ) to patch up a hole elsewhere
Sorry but I personally think that’s just plain dumb

southsport

First Grade
Milf at No1 🤔🤔he is way too small for the really important job of a solid kick return to get our sets going AJ gets ragdolled back 10m when he’s out at no 1 and Milf is smaller again
......and Trell gets suspended, misses the GF and costs us a premiership, it's JD's decision to make anyway.

GloryGlory

Juniors
A few handy fringe first graders on the market that we could look at
Ofahiki Ogden (replacement for Mago in the prop rotation, although the cocaine charge is a worry)
Billy Magoulias (option for second row in the Sutton mold on the left edge)
Dylan Walker (return home to the centresor rotate in to coverCam when he is off)
Edrick Lee (tall winger mostly a back-up although we really need a centre)
Ray Stone (gee I'd love to get him, cover anywhere in the pack and could bring the aggression we lose with S'ua)
Tom Amone (didn't want to see him go the first time)
Hayden Lomax (might sweeten a deal to get Zac to break his contract as well and showed promise before injury)

handyman2190

Bench
A few handy fringe first graders on the market that we could look at
Ofahiki Ogden (replacement for Mago in the prop rotation, although the cocaine charge is a worry)
Billy Magoulias (option for second row in the Sutton mold on the left edge)
Dylan Walker (return home to the centresor rotate in to coverCam when he is off)
Edrick Lee (tall winger mostly a back-up although we really need a centre)
Ray Stone (gee I'd love to get him, cover anywhere in the pack and could bring the aggression we lose with S'ua)
Tom Amone (didn't want to see him go the first time)
Hayden Lomax (might sweeten a deal to get Zac to break his contract as well and showed promise before injury)
The only 1 worth it is tom amone, all the rest are useless crocks, lee hasnt played all year and is injury prone,magoulias plays like a cat. If we want forwards cronulla have williams and hunt we should get. Walker hasnt signed with manly because they are offering change, im hoping we can get him

Latest posts