What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
5 years back Souths decided to let Keary go and sign Reynolds to a very generous 5 year deal. Keary has gone on to win 2 more premierships elsewhere while Souths have won 0 under Reynolds since Keary left

Not only that but since Maguire became coach in 2012 Souths have lost their final 4 game every time except once in 2014 when Keary was there

This tells us the Souths team without Keary has always been lacking something as they have never made a GF without Keary

Souths are now making a fair offer to Reynolds in giving him 1 more year. If Reynolds wants 3 years he can go to the Cowboys and fade away
How did Superhero Keary do last year?

Why did Souths "decide to let Keary go"?

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Adam reynolds will sign for 2 years with souths with a third year option going to the club, his body language tells me he is going no where.mark Ellison whom I know personally has a big say in it.reyno is staying put!!!!!
I don't believe this current standoff is Ello's doing. With all the drama and bad PR this has brought on the club and the team, the decision currently not to offer Adam more than one year must be coming from higher up.

Having said that Rothfield named Ello last night as the one making the call. Personally I think he's wrong, but just putting it out there

Buzz has NFI. Whispers rumours and 2 + 2 = 5 bullshit circle jerk.

I’m not a huge fan of Anasta but he was pretty reasonable about the situation. Fair minded. I had to agree with his stance.

big hit!

Bench
I think many supporters are failing to register that the club want Reynolds. They are offering him a deal. He stays for another year and he'll most likely get another year in 2023 too depending on the negotiations with other players. It's Reynolds who's wanting more right now. I don't blame him, he's after some security. But some of these longer deals for ageing stars have gone pair-shaped recently for clubs.

The club has some talent coming through in Reynolds' position. They don't want to lose them completely and have to go out to market to lure a Ben Hunt or Brodie Croft on big money for shit return

Jim Rockford

Bench
Adam reynolds will sign for 2 years with souths with a third year option going to the club, his body language tells me he is going no where.mark Ellison whom I know personally has a big say in it.reyno is staying put!!!!!
I really hope you're right MB, you need to tell Ello the thoughts of the majority of Souths fans here on LU.

Rabbits20

Immortal
JR ile have a quiet word with ello next visit but knowing ello its done and dusted mate reyno will be staying put at redfern, its fake news mate ello would never let reyno go anywhere!
Solly isn’t budging on one year mate as of yesterday!

Latest posts