What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

Rabbits20

Immortal
Geez he is staying on big unders our cap must not be in great shape. The concern also would be he goes to the Dolphins in 2024.

The rorters have no junior base

they never had a junior base

Vaucluse Bondi and Paddington are not really participants of such a vile uncouth sport like NRL and much prefer the prestige of union

my guess is you are from Blacktown where most of the rorters supporters live. Only wish you could live in a rich area

Souffs stole a lot of the Chooks Junior area

Nope I live in the Eastern Suburbs - You Souffs Supporters I hear travel to Anzac Parade and look across the road to our Affluent area and dream of what it would be like. Alas you are stuck on your side of Anzac Parade as per below

1635576283056.png 1635576400740.png

Last edited:

BradS

Juniors

Nope I live in the Eastern Suburbs - You Souffs Supporters I hear travel to Anzac Parade and look across the road to our Affluent area and dream of what it would be like. Alas you are stuck in your side of Anzac Parade as per below

View attachment 55525 View attachment 55526
Hey listen

you are being called back to your own site to reply to your own question as you seem to be the only supporter

are you Nick Politis by any chance, shame!

the rorters logo
we exist to Buy premierships

nice club motto hey

Yep and with 43 years to catch up, there was just not enough talent

also we have 21 and I know that burns every Blacktown rorter supporter
21 more than likely with players from Chooks areas you stole - You wont have Crowe to bail you out of debt and it wont be long before Packer joins him - Having no assets will come back to bite you big time

BradS

Juniors

Nope I live in the Eastern Suburbs - You Souffs Supporters I hear travel to Anzac Parade and look across the road to our Affluent area and dream of what it would be like. Alas you are stuck in your side of Anzac Parade as per below

View attachment 55525 View attachment 55526
You had no junior area
And you stole your logo from the visiting French union team

that’s right you align with The French

now goodbye and enjoy the degradation that is being a rorter supporter

I acknowledge you no longer

BradS

Juniors
21 more than likely with players from Chooks areas you stole - You wont have Crowe to bail you out of debt and it wont be long before Packer joins him - Having no assets will come back to bite you big time
One more
How about Heffron centre for an asset

not as glamorous as Bondi but more meaningful

BradS

Juniors
Sorry fellow Souths supporters I broke a golden rule

never argue with idiots because first they bring you down to their own level and then beat you with experience

I detest that organisation and every thing it’s stands for and when it is gone rugby league will be better for it

southsport

First Grade
If he was going to the dolphins it would have been 2023

my guess is he has backed himself like sutto and he will be looked after in retirement

if Cody stays so does Mitchell
Souths Cares will be beckoning in retirement, gotta hand it to Blake Solly he's a smart operator. :D

Last edited:
Hey listen

you are being called back to your own site to reply to your own question as you seem to be the only supporter

are you Nick Politis by any chance, shame!

the rorters logo
we exist to Buy premierships

nice club motto hey

Like thieves in the Night is Souffs motto - stealing junior areas and premierships

Stubby

Juniors
If it’s true that’s great news for us don’t worry about anything the KFC supporters say they are not worth contemplating I’ll be at the chooks game next year expecting fireworks we should really dish it it up to them

One more
How about Heffron centre for an asset

not as glamorous as Bondi but more meaningful
Owned by Randwick council/rate and tax payers - it's a community sport facility that souffs and any other community groups etc can use - nice try but no cigar

Sorry fellow Souths supporters I broke a golden rule

never argue with idiots because first they bring you down to their own level and then beat you with experience

I detest that organisation and every thing it’s stands for and when it is gone rugby league will be better for it
Yeh you souffs supporters argue with each other way too much- Sad you hate your own team -Just buy Crowe out

BradS

Juniors
If it’s true that’s great news for us don’t worry about anything the KFC supporters say they are not worth contemplating I’ll be at the chooks game next year expecting fireworks we should really dish it it up to them
Absolutely

you see they are illiterate as well

its Souths, but you can tell the Blacktown in him by his spelling, you know like Pemriff

handyman2190

Bench
Peter Badel
October 30, 2021 - 2:50PM
News Corp Australia Sports Newsroom

Souths superstar Cody Walker has stayed loyal to the Rabbitohs in a $600,000 Redfern coup that has scuppered any hope of new Dolphins coach Wayne Bennett luring his former pivot to Queensland.

News Corp can reveal Walker has rejected the opportunity to test his value on the open market from Monday, instead inking a one-year extension to continue his career at South Sydney until the end of 2023.

Walker was one of the hottest properties coming off-contract next season and there were fears the Dally M contender could quit Souths and follow Bennett to the Dolphins after forging strong ties with the super coach at the Rabbitohs.

But Walker will not be a marquee signing for Bennett’s Dolphins for their 2023 premiership debut.

The five-eighth has agreed terms on a 12-month contract with the Rabbitohs to formally announce Walker’s retention this week.

The development is a major coup for Bennett’s Souths successor Jason Demetriou, who could not afford to lose Walker given that his halves partner, Adam Reynolds, will link with the Broncos next season.

Bennett had pledged not to deliberately target Souths talent and while he is a huge fan of Walker’s match-winning ability, the former Souths coach was happy to leave the ball in the playmaker’s court.

The 31-year could have attracted offers in excess of $800,000 annually on the open market, but has no interest in a market bidding war and is taking less money to stay with the Souths club that gave Walker his NRL debut in 2016.

The former NSW Origin pivot enjoyed the best season of his career in 2021, finishing third in Dally M Medal voting as his playmaking brilliance powered the Rabbitohs to the grand final against Penrith.

While Walker had a bitter-sweet decider, throwing the intercept pass for Stephen Crichton’s premiership-winning try, he finished the season with a league-high 33 try assists and 46 line-break assists.

Speaking to News Corp in the lead-up to the NRL grand final, Walker, who turns 32 in January, said he was happy at Souths and was hoping to extend his career at Redfern to an eighth season.

“I absolutely love the club,” he said. “I love everything about Souths and my kids love the club, so I can’t see why I wouldn’t stay.

“You never know what the future can hold, but I can’t see myself playing for another club.

“It would be nice to finish my career here.”

Bennett has his work cut out delivering a big-name recruit as the Dolphins’ first signing.

Melbourne has taken up the option on star hooker Harry Grant for 2023, the Titans have tabled a monster $3.3 million deal to Queensland Origin forward Tino Fa’asuamaleaui and now Walker is staying put at South Sydney.

In the absence of Reynolds next season, Walker will assume more responsibility as Souths’ No.1 playmaker and he is hoping to retain the No.6 jumper following the signing of Broncos pivot Anthony Milford.

“I am looking forward to playing with a guy like ‘Milf’,” Walker said earlier this month.

“That is a bit down the track at the moment, but in time I hope we can be a successful combination.

“I’d like to stay at six so we’ll see what ‘JD’ (Demetriou) decides to do.

“The one thing Souths will do for Milf is provide the right environment for him. They are a club that cares for its players.

“Milf can come here with no expectation, or at least less expectation that he had at Brisbane.

“He is capable of playing a number of roles, so hopefully Milf comes here with a great mindset to improve himself and we can have some fun.”
Ohh!! Southy, my mate,youve made my weekend posting this,i hope its not telecrap, i think the lure of a job after footy has persuaded cody to sign,glory glory