What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2022 Crowd Watch

Maximus

Coach
So if you assume linear ticket sales between the times of these two posts, they’ve been selling approximately 292 tickets an hour, which means the pax should hit 54,000 by kickoff.

If the pax excludes Accor Stadium members, we could be looking at a crowd of 60k.

Hopefully the weather holds off.

I bought tickets about 2 hrs before the 45k one was posted and the number is about 600 before, so yeah sounds about right

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Ticketek is such a flop, they aren't keeping on top of the late demand. As at 4pm, if someone tried to get on and buy 8 tickets together in any category, they would be told that such group is not available - even though there is 20,000 seats left. It seems that maybe we are running at 500+ sales an hour.

Edit at 4:55pm - you can't get 4 seats in a row now, so potentially groups of four might believe it's sold out.

Edit 2 at 5pm - they've sorted it now, the mongs. Must have been on a 5pm timer.

Last edited:

SouthsCountry

Juniors
There was definitely more Penrith than Souths there tonight, more than 60%
Didn't look that way on TV...looked even split if not more Souths. Especially given the way the ground emptied in the 10min prior to full time. But yes, a Souths fan in a black club polo or training shirt does look like a Penrith fan

Maximus

Coach
I was on level 4 down Panthers end and yeah looked pretty even to me.

Never seen a group of supporters as quiet as Panthers fans though. They were celebrating the tries and then sitting in complete silence the rest of the game. Heard 1 chant in the set after their 1st try, and all the boos for Milne and that's it. Pretty shit atmosphere