What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2022 Crowd Watch

Iamback

Coach
yea went off the fuller bowl thinking it was bigger then last sundays raiders game , but when looking closer there was no one in the upper levels last night like there is at most raiders games so a 1000 less then last sunday

behind the goal posts were free. Not sure if they sold upper levels. I couldn't find anything

Still good growth

parrawentyfan

Juniors
behind the goal posts were free. Not sure if they sold upper levels. I couldn't find anything

Still good growth

They weren't free but were quite cheap.

Kids under 15 were free in general admission with any adult ticket. Family ticket was $40 in that area.

Iamback

Coach
You were wrong about it being free so maybe get more detail correct first , then work out whether you agree with it or not.

You go on the website

It says $0.00

That is free.

Only when you change to adult does the price come up.
It was still free to sit in GA areas for a % of people

Yes or no. Were kids under $15 free?

Ticketek has prices FROM on the website. That is the error from me. Not that wasn't free GA tickets
Only with a paying adult , & thats not what you claimed ....
You said seats behind the posts were free

Try & be right about something for once

Warriors Fever

Juniors
Has a great time out at Campbelltown last night. Don’t know what the crowd was but it felt quite large with the noise. Maybe in the future post nrl season pacific tests can be played in moresby or even on the islands

Iamback

Coach
Only with a paying adult , & thats not what you claimed ....
You said seats behind the posts were free

Try & be right about something for once

I explained the error.

If you are too stupid to read that is on you

Ticketek knows I am over 15. When logged in no idea why it gave me kids prices but it did

Again for the slow one.

Yes or no there were people at the women's Origin that got in for free?

I explained the error.

If you are too stupid to read that is on you

Ticketek knows I am over 15. When logged in no idea why it gave me kids prices but it did

Again for the slow one.

Yes or no there were people at the women's Origin that got in for free?
your error , no one elses
claiming seats behind the goal posts were free ( implying all of them ) &

you were wrong

Billythekid

First Grade
Oval I believe looking at the seating map.

Wait why? If rectangular is a higher capacity and the game is played on a rectangular ground why would it be in oval mode?

It would get 20k easily in Newy. I wouldnt be surprised if it got capacity.

We’ve shown with the matildas that we get behind women’s sport. I think 20K+ is a good chance here in Newy.