What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Grand Final. Penrith v Parramatta

pantherz9103

First Grade
Never dreamed a Panthers team would win back to back premierships 🏆🏆 🐆🐆🖤❤️💛💚 and beat Parra so comfortably in a Grand Final!! Also to win all 4 Grades shows we are by far the Number 1 Rugby League club in the world, which was our goal when Gus helped to rebuild the club which was in a mess 10 years ago.

I picked Dylan Edwards to win the CC medal and delighted to see him win it!

Munky

Coach
So pleased for Dylan Edwards, he’s had some doubters, but by god he’s been playing some of the best fullback footy i‘ve ever seen.

I was one but since week two in the 2021 finals series:

were not worthy waynes world GIF

Last edited:
Everyone played their role. Each of their grades won. I am saying this now, this side is better than the Storm at the height of their dominance. Is Salmon staying next year?

Last edited:

chrisD

Coach
That was just true to form. We played like we did most the year and against Souths. Parra played like they did most the year and against the Cows.

But even I could never have foreseen RCG being so utterly pathetic.

age.s

First Grade
Amazing performance. Utterly clinical from start to well after the game was done. A fitting capstone to one of the most impressive periods from any team in the modern era. I couldn't have possibly imagined being here after watching a Plod Elliot team derp it up all those years ago. Its been an absolute privilege to support the club through this. Credit to everyone involved, players, staff and all you beautiful bastards on here.

hindy111

Post Whore

I mean that was just a boring grand final. The eels didn't even fire a shot. The difference in class was huge. I imagined Penrith would wear them down and win. But it only took 10mins and was lights out.
A dynasty has been created and isn't finished. The Eels now will need a rebuild. I was never convinced they where that good this season. 3 wins on the trot was their best run. Shame the game wasn't a little more exciting for the fans. One way traffic.
Enjoy the night

Latest posts