What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Injuries and Suspensions

mozza91

Coach
Went to the game today. Hoy was really involved in the first half and laid on a try and made a nice break.
We didn’t have many chances in the 2nd half because Manly were all over us (sounds familiar).
Saulo was the standout played 80 and got through a ton of work. Deserves a spot in the 17 I think.

Jono078

Referee
Went to the game today. Hoy was really involved in the first half and laid on a try and made a nice break.
We didn’t have many chances in the 2nd half because Manly were all over us (sounds familiar).
Saulo was the standout played 80 and got through a ton of work. Deserves a spot in the 17 I think.
Surprising but great to hear! Especially Saulo. Sounds like he knows there's an opportunity so he stepped up to the plate.

Jono078

Referee
Don't know how much value you put on this but Joey is adamant Clune isn't playing.. But then he also says Brodie Jones and Klemmer probably won't play when I don't see why Jones wouldn't and apparently Klem said he's 100% playing?

ryan.a87

Juniors
Don't know how much value you put on this but Joey is adamant Clune isn't playing.. But then he also says Brodie Jones and Klemmer probably won't play when I don't see why Jones wouldn't and apparently Klem said he's 100% playing?

I feel like johns is so out of touch with knights injuries that he must be pretty uninvolved during the regular season

Johns Magic

Referee
I feel like johns is so out of touch with knights injuries that he must be pretty uninvolved during the regular season

Has he got it wrong other times recently? I can’t say I follow too much.

Johns dropped the Clifford signing bombshell totally out of the blue when he was struggling at the Cowboys, which ended up coming true. I would’ve thought his mail is ok.

Old dog

Juniors
a 1 eyed woman with a club foot would be better than Hoy
Extreme criticism, Hoy might not be near our best or even a first grade player but I would be confident that as a footballer he is better than every 1 eyed woman with a club foot, in fact he is likely a better footballer than a certain Sir Galahad,

Sir Galahad

Juniors
Extreme criticism, Hoy might not be near our best or even a first grade player but I would be confident that as a footballer he is better than every 1 eyed woman with a club foot, in fact he is likely a better footballer than a certain Sir Galahad,
no doubt one of the worst footy players I can recall in recent times. Not NRL standard by a long stretch.

IMO .

Ya entitled to yours as I am to mine.

Sir Galahad

Juniors
Hoy’s last game of First Grade was promising. Easily the best he’s produced. Hope he can build on it.
We all hope he does, we all wish he suddenly turns it around and makes the critics look foolish- goes on to become an immortal or win a Dally M, a good first grade player or even a really good squad filler.

Sadly it isnt going to happen.

We all hope he does, we all wish he suddenly turns it around and makes the critics look foolish- goes on to become an immortal or win a Dally M, a good first grade player or even a really good squad filler.

Sadly it isnt going to happen.
But it has happened, you were even given evidence in his last game in Firsts

Strange hill to die on mate