What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R11 Thu - Newcastle 12-36 Brisbane @ McDonald Jones

Round 11: Newcastle v Brisbane

• Newcastle Knights

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lebbo73

Bench
It would be so sweet to smash your lot in the finals, assuming you'll make it now. I still loathe the Ponies as much as I did back in the 90's and 2000's.
You probably will. We’re still a year or two away from being a premiership threat.

Xzei

Juniors
The officials involved in the rape of the Knights tonight should be stood down like Jack De Belin was. Unlike Jack’s case there’s video evidence of this assault.
Christian Bale GIF

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Btw Newy, if you honestly thought Milford was going to waltz into town and be Jesus Christ superstar, you probably shouldn't have skipped so many Broncos games for the past 3 years.

pantherz9103

First Grade
You probably will. We’re still a year or two away from being a premiership threat.
In all seriousness, I sense a bit of a Penrith of 2003 kinda vibe i.e. going from no hopers to title winners overnight due to a few smart older heads and lots of good youngsters at the same time and playing with no fear. I hope not though...

GongPanther

Referee
He's done an unbelievable job really
He simply needed a bit of time and a very good half to bring it all together.

Which leads me to the point that even without Reynolds, they have a side that has the confidence to perform without him if needed. Happy Kevvy time.

Nerd

Bench
Scrappy win but we will take it. Nice to finally have some dodgy calls go our way for a change after a couple of years of being on the other end of some howlers.

chrisD

Coach
Newcastle fans are intoxicated if they think the refs decided that game, in the first half that had much ball in our 20
Hah yeah, because the Broncos had so few chances on Newcastle’s line and looked so good there up until the bunker cracked the game open. Real maestros you were.