What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Targets

Frenzy.

Immortal
Meh. I don’t see anything from Hynes that we don’t already have in Will Kennedy.

WK is also a year younger and I think has more upside.

Hynes, to me, is another one from the seemingly endless production line of average players made to look good by the system and others around them at the Storm.

Take him away from that and he’s nothing special

Absolutely. People just throw name up for the sake of it. I reckon Hynes is rank pedestrian. he did NOT impress last week at all.

Off tack but, better to get Josh Maguire. He's been shown the door at the Cows and that means they gotta kick the tin.

1990 sharkie

Juniors
we need centres Imo, Dugan past it by then, not sold on Ramien, Jenson maybe one.

I'm not sold on ramien either and to make it worse we got rid of j Morris who was on less than half of his contract who still is playing well. We could have had both Morris boys for the price of ramien but cronulla

jc155776

Coach
Absolutely. People just throw name up for the sake of it. I reckon Hynes is rank pedestrian. he did NOT impress last week at all.

Off tack but, better to get Josh Maguire. He's been shown the door at the Cows and that means they gotta kick the tin.

Thought that as well. He’s a QLD version of Gallen.

Some dumb merkins in here want Tapau though for some reason. Have these people watched a Manly game this year?

Chimp

Bench
Game has passed Tapau by. Not agile or quick enough for the modern game.
Similarly, Jake T is a passenger in the current format of the game.
Throw in Turbo always injured and the rest of their squad apart from DCE being absolute dog turd, I suspect they’re in for a long season..... though I’m sure we’ll give em a leg up...

snout

First Grade
Throw in Turbo always injured and the rest of their squad apart from DCE being absolute dog turd, I suspect they’re in for a long season..... though I’m sure we’ll give em a leg up...
I havent seen manly play this year bute Jake T...OMG.
An absolute media darling. Joey and co toss over him.
The bloke can pass a ball. Wow. Lumbers around doing 60 tackles a game and plays for Oz. Wade murders the bloke as a footballer.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Marty T was less than ordinary last night. Had no impact at all. Looked disinterested. His only selling point right now is he "might" get interested again and have a go. He didn't have a go last night. Or last week. Or the 2 weeks before.

He's cooked.

Maguire is still putting in. Will watch him with interest against Sharks

Frenzy.

Immortal
Thought that as well. He’s a QLD version of Gallen.

Some dumb merkins in here want Tapau though for some reason. Have these people watched a Manly game this year?

Come on jc. You know people don't actually think before they type. They just see a name and throw it up. I don't even think half the names are serious suggestions.

Nicho Hynes? Seriously? He is no better than Kennedy. People always see the grass as being greener.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Marty T was less than ordinary last night. Had no impact at all. Looked disinterested. His only selling point right now is he "might" get interested again and have a go. He didn't have a go last night. Or last week. Or the 2 weeks before.

He's cooked.

Maguire is still putting in. Will watch him with interest against Sharks

Hard to argue with this. I was originally keen on Tapau but watching him the last few weeks he is absolutely not worth anything close to 800k and think we should pass on him.

I'm all for adding experience to the team in key areas but not just for the sake of it.

chewsta

First Grade
Hard to argue with this. I was originally keen on Tapau but watching him the last few weeks he is absolutely not worth anything close to 800k and think we should pass on him.

I'm all for adding experience to the team in key areas but not just for the sake of it.

Yeah man, I was keen on Marty also based on the player that I remembered he was. I watched the Pennies V Manly game last night and he was ordinary. I've changed my mind and hope he doesn't end up a Shark. 800K is ridiculous, Woodsy offers way more and I'm not even that big of a Woodsy fan. (He is slowly getting on my good side though).

Marty as well looked small against Panthers back he was outclassed by guys with a lot less experience

jc155776

Coach
If you were ever gonna break the bank for a Storm player....

What a f**king winning, give me the ball attitude. Can kick goals as well.