What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Targets

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Unless Fitzy can turn his attitude and stuff around it’s a big yeah nah to TPJ for me. Penalty merchant, overrated big thug. No thanks in his current form.

Eion

First Grade
So, what’s our next target? If our team looks something like this:
1 Kennedy
2 Katoa
3 Tracey
4 Ramien
5 Ronny
6 Hynes
7 Tricky
8 Rudolph
9 BB
10 Finucane
11 Talakai
12 Nikora
13 McInnes

Williams
BHU
Hunt
Wilton

Still looking a bit dodgy at centre, half possibly 2nd row.

R-15-3

Juniors
I’d go McInnes to start at 9 for 15 min then switch to lock. Braily into hooker at 15 min and start Hunt as a short stint power lock then a short 2nd stint at the end of the game at prop if needed.

Eion

First Grade
Yeah BB and McInnes to share responsibility at 9. But I would think BB would be primary…otherwise BB isn’t in the team at all.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Neither 3 or 4 are centres in my opinion.

7 is brooks and well yeah 9 I’m willing to let BB keep until Fitz fixes him.

Frenzy.

Immortal
So, what’s our next target? If our team looks something like this:
1 Kennedy
2 Katoa
3 Tracey - possible domino here
4 Ramien
5 Ronny
6 Hynes
7 One target goes here
8 Rudolph
9 BB
10 Finucane
11 Talakai
12 Nikora
13 McInnes

Williams
BHU
Hunt
Wilton

Still looking a bit dodgy at centre, half possibly 2nd row.

Do you have Wade retiring Eion? If not, he'll be in the backrow

bmaccc

Juniors
So I count 23 players contracted for 2022 now, with Finucane and Moylan.

There are 6 players I believe currently in our squad who aren't yet contracted for '22 (aside from Johnson, Woods and Dugan): Hiroti, Magoo, Paterson, Nene, Tolman, Chambers. You'd assume these guys would be on low bucks.

Any guesses on how much cap space we have for '22 for our 7 free spots?

Eion

First Grade
Keep Hiroti, keep chambers for the Melbourne culture connection. The rest, no thanks. I think Nene might be off to UK anyway.

Before we signed Finucane I’d have maybe kept Tolman….but now with Mcinnes and Dale I don’t think we need him for leadership.

Don’t know on cap space, but maybe they’ve done their recruitment for next year…front load Dale and go again for a couple biggies when Feef and maybe Wade are off the books the year after.

Be interesting to see what happens with Moyza next year. It’s so disruptive to the team when your half is out all the f**king time.

R-15-3

Juniors
I would not be keeping Hiroti he offers nothing, he never looks relaxed out there, I don't see any upside in him.
We have some young guys coming through to cover
For someone his size he has zero strength no speed, no footwork. I can’t see a reason to keep him over a young rookie to gamble on.

Latest posts