What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023-2028 next tv deal discussion

Perth Red

Post Whore
no
its 100 million more
for the tenth time you babbling moron , we signed a new reduced deal to the end of 2027 when covid hit
we didn't know what the future held & we took what they offered
The Phins added 100 million

you seem to think covid had no effect on anything
Well heres a little reality check for you dummy

your beloved AFL have barely got 2 extra razoos for their efforts in their new deal too as a result of covid
😎
Yeh I get it, Vlad signed us up to fox for a really sht deal then had to push through expansion to make up the loss Just to get us back to where we were in 2018!
I seem to remember at the time saying it was a stupid decision to sign a deal at a time of weakness, seems I was right!

effecitively your saying we just expanded, gave a sht load of other concessions and got no more cash from fox or nine than we got in 2018. Wow, just wow.

Yeh I get it, Vlad signed us up to fox for a really sht deal then had to push through expansion to make up the loss Just to get us back to where we were in 2018!
I seem to remember at the time saying it was a stupid decision to sign a deal at a time of weakness, seems I was right!

effecitively your saying we just expanded, gave a sht load of other concessions and got no more cash from fox or nine than we got in 2018. Wow, just wow.
a really shit deal ?
hahaha

we reduced the comp by 6 rounds & 48 games in 2020 you dribbling fool , & no one knew what was going to happen from there
foxtel had the opportunity & took it

same as your beloved fumbles & bumbles who got their STV deal reduced for 3 years to the tune of 90 million in 2020-22 & got no increase at all in the years 2023 & 2024 from the original 2017-22 figure.
they signed in time of weakness too , where is your criticism of them you biased flip hahahaha

Last edited:

Perth Red

Post Whore
The phins saved Vlandys, was going to say could you imagine the uproar if it got out he had signed us up to a 5 year deal with fox $20mill a year lower than the last one?, but then news ltd media are hardly going to criticise him are they? And I’m not talking 20 &21 covid effected years which understandbly all codes got hit for, I’m talking in 3 years time after he signed up, 2023-2027!

I mean smith got sacked for getting us a record fta deal, vlandys signed a ptv deal for $100mill less, effectively making expansion worthless as it just got us back to where we where 5 years previously with 16 teams!

We were all wondering why expansion was so rushed, now we know it was to save some serious embarrassment if the news of the deal got out.

vlandys rush to sign an extension when he didnt need to has cost us at least $100million!!!!

but you keep drinking the vlad koolaid boys

Last edited:

Perth Red

Post Whore
That would put him in the same position as Gil , except that he didnt need to borrow any money and his organisation made a large surplus! 🙃
according to baselinePanther Vlad signed a deal with news ltd that LOST us ONE HUNDRED MILLION dollars from 2023. You do understand that don’t you?

I mean everyone said the last fox deal was undervalued due to smiths tactics, and vlad agreed to a deal worth $100mil less than that!! And you still think we got a good deal? Haha

The phins saved Vlandys, was going to say could you imagine the uproar if it got out he had signed us up to a 5 year deal with fox $20mill a year lower than the last one?, but then news ltd media are hardly going to criticise him are they? And I’m not talking 20 &21 covid effected years which understandbly all codes got hit for, I’m talking in 3 years time after he signed up, 2023-2027!

I mean smith got sacked for getting us a record fta deal, vlandys signed a ptv deal for $100mill less, effectively making expansion worthless as it just got us back to where we where 5 years previously with 16 teams!

We were all wondering why expansion was so rushed, now we know it was to save some serious embarrassment if the news of the deal got out.

vlandys rush to sign an extension when he didnt need to has cost us at least $100million!!!!

but you keep drinking the vlad koolaid boys
the Big V did what he had to you moaning old s**lag , & did exactly the same as that geek McLachlan did
but
no criticism for Gil the Dill ??
You have no cred on these pages , you're the forum joke

keep posting
this shit is as funny as it gets

according to baselinePanther Vlad signed a deal with news ltd that LOST us ONE HUNDRED MILLION dollars from 2023. You do understand that don’t you?

I mean everyone said the last fox deal was undervalued due to smiths tactics, and vlad agreed to a deal worth $100mil less than that!! And you still think we got a good deal? Haha
cough

covid F wit

cough

so the NRL got 100 million more in its new deal

the AFL got
2 parts of p huck all

& we're the ones who did poorly ?
ummmm

hahahahahahaha 🤣

Last edited:

Perth Red

Post Whore
Yp
the Big V did what he had to you moaning old s**lag , & did exactly the same as that geek McLachlan did
but
no criticism for Gil the Dill ??
You have no cred on these pages , you're the forum joke

keep posting
this shit is as funny as it gets
You’re right it is funny, the circle jerk for vlad is incredible!
I can’t imagine how you’d be going off if any other of the games previous CEOs or chairmen had signed a deal with fox for $100million less than the last one!

Perth Red

Post Whore
cough

covid F wit

cough
You got a crystal ball that shows what’s happening from 2023 -2027? Funny how other major sports have upped their rights.

He signed a deal at the shttest time and it’s cost us $100million according to you! f**k me the vlad love in knows no bounds with you and tri colours!
Do you work for news ltd?

Perth Red

Post Whore
so the NRL got 100 million more in its new deal

the AFL got
2 parts of p huck all

& we're the ones who did poorly ?
ummmm

hahahahahahaha 🤣

yep, thanks to sky nz and some contra from nine, where’s the value of expansion???
We’ll be lucky if $40mill of it is cash, it’s costing us $75mill cash to have the dolphins join the comp in that period!

tri_colours

Juniors
The AFL has signed a significantly reduced broadcast agreement with the Seven Network and Foxtel.

The deal with the AFL's free-to-air partner, Seven, is worth $730 million and extends the current five-year deal by two years until the end of 2024, at an annual rate of $146 million.
It is the first time since 1971 that the AFL has signed a reduced broadcast agreement.

Its so funny because its true🤑

Last edited:
yep, thanks to sky nz and some contra from nine, where’s the value of expansion???
We’ll be lucky if $40mill of it is cash, it’s costing us $75mill cash to have the dolphins join the comp in that period!
hahaha
keep being the village idiot , it suits you

220 mill pa without expansion
240 mill pa with it

PVL
a genius 😎

Latest posts