What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 Crowd Watch

Wb1234

Referee
I havnt been following this thread so apologies if I'm off the mark .... but is it just my imagination or are crowds significantly larger this season ?

Nearly every game I've seen have had near capacity crowds...even teams near the bottom of the ladder.

Is there any reason for this boom ? Are tickets cheaper? Do you no longer need a morgage to buy a beer and meat pie ? Is it because more games are being played in suburban grounds?
Dolphins plays a part

broncos are killing it too

Newcastle aren’t awful

generally even comp ladder wise

nko11

Juniors
Round 18 warriors v rabbitohs at Mt Smart has pretty much already sold out both east and west grandstands and by the looks they're setting up a north stand. Looking good for 25k+

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Here is how the Broncos are going a week out from Broncos v Titans.

- Black line - basically sold out
- Maroon line - selling
- Pink line - reserved for junior passes I believe. We've been allowing cheap tix/ freebies for juniors/sponsors for Titans games for some time now.

With this being said, I think we will see 40-42k.

suncorp.gif

King-Gutho94

Coach
I would like to think despite Origin affected Parra and Manly gets at least 20k tonight.

Beautiful day, bitter rivals, great timeslot on a Saturday.

Parramatta are celebrating the 1980s premiership winning teams. So plenty of them will be there with there families I assume.

Frank Burge

Juniors
M
I would like to think despite Origin affected Parra and Manly gets at least 20k tonight.

Beautiful day, bitter rivals, great timeslot on a Saturday.

Parramatta are celebrating the 1980s premiership winning teams. So plenty of them will be there with their families I assume.
I bought tickets last night pax was 19851 depends how many members come but should crack 20k easily, also noticed that they have put prices up today for most areas so might be strong demand leading up to kick off

King-Gutho94

Coach
M

I bought tickets last night pax was 19851 depends how many members come but should crack 20k easily, also noticed that they have put prices up today for most areas so might be strong demand leading up to kick off
Most of the corporate areas were sold out a about 6 weeks. So I expect them to be full.

As I tried to get extra tickets in April and there was no availabile.

Latest posts