What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 Crowd Watch

The Penguin #6.

Juniors
Gee the crowd at the super rugby final in N.Z. is average for a semi-final. Quite amazing how watching that game seems like a poor form of NRL and in slow-motion.
BTW crowd atmosphere is non-existent especially when I compare it to some of the League crowds I`ve witnessed over there recently.
Had to laugh though, I caught the kick-off and the camera focused on some fatty charging down field chasing the kick-off, the look on his fat face cracked me up.

Belza

Juniors
seems like crowds have jumped from just about 15k average to over 18k in 1 year
Though it is probably over 4 years given 3 covid affected years
I would have thought crowds would have taken a hit this year with cost of living pressures - but maybe going to the footy is a cheaper experience and people cut back on other things
I cut back on feeding hubby so I can go to Storm games.

Jamberoo

Juniors
Gabba sold out for Broncos v Dolphins next month, but why was this not scheduled a little earlier or later, when Suncorp is available?

Vibing

Juniors
It’s a weird world when some here are complaining about advanced sell outs mate.
I get what Jamberoo is saying tho
The Broncos are locking over 12K fans out of this derby , should have just scheduled this game for the first week after the womens soccer world cup at Suncorp.

Pneuma

First Grade
I get what Jamberoo is saying tho
The Broncos are locking over 12K fans out of this derby , should have just scheduled this game for the first week after the womens soccer world cup at Suncorp.
Scheduling must have been a nightmare this year. Our ratings will be affected by the ashes. Our crowds will be affected by the women’s whatever cup. Yet we will have a record breaking year. I’ll take that mate.

Vibing

Juniors
Campbelltown- the gift that never gives
I've said it before , i'll say it again

there are more Tigers fans in the inner west then there are at Campbelltown & there always will be
People advocating a full or near fulltime set up of the club there are clueless
They get nothing from the joint venture out there ... nothing

Pneuma

First Grade
I've said it before , i'll say it again

there are more Tigers fans in the inner west then there are at Campbelltown & there always will be
People advocating a full or near fulltime set up of the club there are clueless
They get nothing from the joint venture out there ... nothing
I’m from out of Sydney so I can only say what I see. That ground is never close to full for a tigers game.

BlueandGold

Juniors
Less than 200 tickets in the lower bowl at Queensland Country Bank Stadium. Not a huge amount of capacity left in the upper bowl, though I think the NRL has held off opening the back 10 or so rows from on-sale.

I feel like it's going to beat the Parramatta crowd.

Unlucky mate.