What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 Crowd Watch

azza29

Juniors
Really gotta do something about the look of the main stands at AAMI.

Put the prices down so the product can look a bit better on the telly and the crowd isn't all at the ends.
They seem to sell a lot more seats on the western (TV camera) side these days, used to be members only.

blukablu

Juniors
The NRL would be excited at the prospect of selling Broncos v Warriors or Broncos v Storm in Round 1 of the Finals.

Both those match ups would easily attract near capacity crowds.

The Broncos haven't had a home final in... I can't remember when.

We are selling out Suncorp regardless of who it is.

And speaking of selling out. Despite being 3 weeks away and on a Thursday night, restricted view tickets have gone on sale for Broncos v Storm already. Unless members don't rock up en masse, expect a 42k+ crowd.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee

EF vs Dragons in 2018. Better that we forget it.

I think we will sell a home final out in record time and members might need a crack at the whole stadium during the members presale window given that there are 40k+ members now.

Harry O

Juniors
We stand at around 3,244,448 for the season.

Well beyond the aggregate record now.

To beat the average of 16,468 from 2005, we are going to need 3,359,472. 115,024 more to go. Good chance that threshold gets crossed next round.
Possible chance including Finals may reach 3.8 million?

Wb1234

Referee

And speaking of selling out. Despite being 3 weeks away and on a Thursday night, restricted view tickets have gone on sale for Broncos v Storm already. Unless members don't rock up en masse, expect a 42k+ crowd.
Match of the season

warriors should get a home semi in week two at eden park so the nrl will be minted from this final series

t-ba

Post Whore
The worst attended Finals since 2000 were 270k outside of Roni years.

Like at a very conservative 100k a round and 270k for the finals that's 3.8m and change. And there's no way the numbers will be that low.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I remember posting on this thread's equivalent in 2005, the last time the record was broken. 18 years ago as an 18 year old. Literally half a life ago lol.

I hope the game can kick on a bit more than it did back then and I don't have to wait until I'm twice my age to see it again!
I was 14 and lurking then and remember reading your posts!

t-ba

Post Whore
I was 14 and lurking then and remember reading your posts!

Me rn

Aging Matt Damon GIF

shewi6

Juniors
The worst attended Finals since 2000 were 270k outside of Roni years.

Like at a very conservative 100k a round and 270k for the finals that's 3.8m and change. And there's no way the numbers will be that low.
There is 3 brisbane games that should average over 30k, 2 warriors games that are pretty much sold out, 2 newcastle games (one nearly sold out), souths and easts derby, couple panthers games, so it is looking good.

Only a couple sharks, tigers and dragons games that will do their best to drag us down, or god forbid the sharks get a final at cronulla.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
There is 3 brisbane games that should average over 30k, 2 warriors games that are pretty much sold out, 2 newcastle games (one nearly sold out), souths and easts derby, couple panthers games, so it is looking good.

Only a couple sharks, tigers and dragons games that will do their best to drag us down, or god forbid the sharks get a final at cronulla.
Dolphins vs Warriors at Suncorp in the final round should draw big too, as the Qld Warriors fans will turn out big time for it.