What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 Crowd Watch

DIOGENES

Juniors
Hopefully Souths-Easts in R27 can crack 40k!

Also, a lot of good Swans crowds are a 1:45pm start.

I propose we move the Friday 6pm game (which I literally had to run a combined 3km to this past week on either side of my train trip), to 2pm Saturday.

Super Saturday:
2pm - this game should always be all-Sydney derbies, family friendly, at SFS or Commbank, $40 family pass
4pm
6pm
8pm
You seem to be under the delusion that the NRL priority is crowds rather than ratings

t-ba

Post Whore
Would people accept quarters for increased ad revenue in exchange for more attendance friendly kickoff times?

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Hopefully Souths-Easts in R27 can crack 40k!

Also, a lot of good Swans crowds are a 1:45pm start.

I propose we move the Friday 6pm game (which I literally had to run a combined 3km to this past week on either side of my train trip), to 2pm Saturday.

Super Saturday:
2pm - this game should always be all-Sydney derbies, family friendly, at SFS or Commbank, $40 family pass
4pm
6pm
8pm
Not a bad idea. Interestingly the Lions here in Brisbane get lesser crowds for their Saturday afternoon games

Pneuma

First Grade
I was talking to a Sharks supporter at the game on Friday Night, and he said if they play a home final there, particularly against someone like Souths or Newcastle, it would be absolutely crazy!

Locking 30,000+ out for no good reason!

Even the folk of the Shire want to go to the SFS for September!
Having experienced both it’s a no contest

beave

Coach
We should have some really good crowds this weekend.

The Cowboys look to be selling well for a Thursday night - a really tough time slot for them. The Warriors have nearly sold out Friday night vs Manly. Only GA south available and Newcastle are very close to selling out against Souths.

I think NQ will get about 17-17.5k mate, like you said Thursday is such a shit timeslot for us.

jim_57

Staff member
Round 27 .. looks likely to go north of 200k.. and become the highest ever round

I don’t think it will make it that high with games at Brookvale (Friday 6pm), Kogarah & Shark Park. Gold Coast probably won’t be anything special either. Broncos V Storm, Dolphins V Warriors & Rabbitohs V Roosters should give us 3 30-50k crowds to finish the regular season though, plus another likely 20k+ sellout at Penrith.

yakstorm

First Grade
Jarrod Croker announcing his retirement should push up the crowd for Raiders v Broncos in Round 26 (that and the club will still be fighting for a spot in the Finals)

I imagine the club will do something big for it.

shewi6

Juniors
Looking like 2 sell-out crowds for this weekend with both the Knights and Warriors games showing low availability on ticketmaster and what looks like less than 100 individual seats unsold when u click on the stadium map.

Latest posts