What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 Crowd Watch

SouthsCountry

Juniors
Don't want to talk too much about fumbleball but they announced 13,648 at GC which is 61% of capacity. I'd invite anyone whose liver is strong enough for such a garbage excuse for a sport to tell me if it looks 61% full.

From the few minutes I saw it looked empty

Valheru

Coach
I'm not sure we should be laughing at A-League for getting a 29k crowd. It is less than ours the night before which is great but still a very good crowd.

Re: GC AFL, it looked at least 50% to me so 60% ain't a stretch. We might want to worry about our own GC crowd because i note no one has mentioned it here, aus stadiums has it as TBC and it looked grim on TV.

Big Moose

Juniors
I'm not sure we should be laughing at A-League for getting a 29k crowd. It is less than ours the night before which is great but still a very good crowd.

Re: GC AFL, it looked at least 50% to me so 60% ain't a stretch. We might want to worry about our own GC crowd because i note no one has mentioned it here, aus stadiums has it as TBC and it looked grim on TV.
It was ridiculously hot up here yesterday. Sitting out in that sun in 30 odd deg heat and 80% humidity on plastic seats is no fun. Huge result for the Titans though, should see them push 20’s if they keep winning.

Valheru

Coach
It was ridiculously hot up here yesterday. Sitting out in that sun in 30 odd deg heat and 80% humidity on plastic seats is no fun. Huge result for the Titans though, should see them push 20’s if they keep winning.

That's fair but it ain't exactly a news flash that QLD is hot in March so why on earth are we playing day games up there? I dont think we should be playing day games anywhere in march but especially QLD.

Pneuma

First Grade
That's fair but it ain't exactly a news flash that QLD is hot in March so why on earth are we playing day games up there? I dont think we should be playing day games anywhere in march but especially QLD.
Crowd seemed to be more prominent at the ends and tv camera side. However you look at it it wasn’t great and it’s questionable why it was played at 3pm.

Pneuma

First Grade
By the way we are still on track for 150000 this round assuming 17000 at belmore and 13000 at gio. Next week and round 8 Anzac Day will both be huge.

Iamback

Coach

This year they have an excuse, getting the home games in before soccer takes the access away

Vibing

Juniors
Don't want to talk too much about fumbleball but they announced 13,648 at GC which is 61% of capacity. I'd invite anyone whose liver is strong enough for such a garbage excuse for a sport to tell me if it looks 61% full.

From the few minutes I saw it looked empty
Turned over to ch 7 to see what movie they had on & was confronted by this garbage

the lower bowl was well patronised , but that big stand facing the camera was pretty much empty
I'd say less then 10K

Vibing

Juniors
Any crowd from Robina ?
looked a bit dire but i note lots were crammed into the shaded areas

Vibing

Juniors
Its going to be epic , a genuine block buster with that term used a bit too loosely in modern sport , but this one fits the bill. The plots & sub plots would fill a book. There will be genuine hate present , maybe not among the fans yet but officials etc
Will attract record TV ratings for a H&A game certainly in QLD & plenty south of the border as well.
Deserves a full house , looks like it will get it.
A must see.

The Penguin #6.

Juniors
Its going to be epic , a genuine block buster with that term used a bit too loosely in modern sport , but this one fits the bill. The plots & sub plots would fill a book. There will be genuine hate present , maybe not among the fans yet but officials etc
Will attract record TV ratings for a H&A game certainly in QLD & plenty south of the border as well.
A must see
You sound like Margerat Pomerantz and David Stratton off the old SBS Movie Show.

Pneuma

First Grade
A must see.
Only a small chance of rain Friday. The weather gods may be kind just for once.