What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 26-24 Brisbane @ Accor

Grand Final: Penrith v Brisbane

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 62 72.9%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 23 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

age.s

First Grade
I look at this game like we saw the best and worst of the broncos this season in the one game. Once the broncos and 90% of us thought the game was won, checked off. Cleary and crichton stepped up another level and made every moment matter. I saw a real leader today from him and I see a great addition to the bulldogs.
He's a hell of a player. To so consistently deliver in big moments like he has in his time here is a bit freakish.

I had always thought he'd get sucked into the mire at the Bulldogs, but right now I think there's a better chance he has a transformational effect.

GongPanther

Referee
Not sure what is worse, this or 2015 😭
Commiserations #johns_reds. Broncos which I thought they would, took it to us us with a wonderful game. Keep it in mind that this is a stepping stone for a better year, although I don't know how they will replace your best back in Farnsworth. He is a beast, and will serve the Fins well.

Apey

Staff member
Me still 😂😂 10 to go last tackle 20 out Reynolds goes to the 15 for a hitup instead of an attacking kick Penrith on the back of that get a dropout... On the back of that Reynolds kicks it out on the full then wastes a challenge..

Game controller my f**king ass
Yeah when this game is looked back on, he had an absolute bludger. So did Walsh for the most part.

Latest posts