What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Grand Final Panthers vs Broncos

age.s

First Grade
The thing that went unnoticed was that our starting middles were winning. Fkegler went off and came back on with a HIA so instead of coming back when our starters did he came on and turned the game against our bench.
Yep agreed. Worth mentioning though that he had less juice in the tank for the last 20. Ill back Fish and Leota over anyone in that situation, but having a guy like Flegler tiring during that period doesn't hurt.

Whino

Bench
Reynolds is a dog. Didn't even congratulate Panthers in his speech. Sore loser...again

He did in a later interview. He said Credit to Penrith, they were fantastic, obviously led by Nathan Cleary. “I've got no words, I can't sum that one up.

I won't judge someone after a heartbreaking loss for not saying it on stage. I wouldn't want a mic in my face straight after that.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
The thing that went unnoticed was that our starting middles were winning. Flegler went off and came back on with a HIA so instead of coming back when our starters did he came on and turned the game against our bench.
Smith was the worst player on the field. Young fella had a shocker

Latest posts