What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Grand Final Panthers vs Broncos

No way chum.

We all know the World Cup championship pretty much constitutes an off season training run for you guys.

Plus you have some quality arriving next year. Dane could still be anything, naturally gifted.

I can’t see any let up on smug.

That’s the bold statement this gf made to the world. No one shall pass. The door is locked.

Rugby League is a sport owned by the Penrith Panthers. That’s all anyone needs to know to understand and master the game. Full stop.

Besides, not many ex panthers regather their mojo.

Especially at the bulldogs. The panther retirement village.

They are trying to copy you, but Ivan and co are way ahead of the curve and adjust to new seasons.

As @hindy111 suggested. He’s a knowledgeable soul.
Yet the last one coat Taylan May his season

Yet the last one coat Taylan May his season

I think it’s cute that the World Club Challenge is a bit like a train and trial for you guys.

My ex panther junior work mate said the difference was a penalty goal in the gf.

He enjoyed the game and lives near the CUA stadium.

He’s still a bit sad about being sent on his way and now is a rooster fan. Needs counselling.

He got injured tackling Luciano back in the day.

Knows and loves his Huths.

Black Diamond

Juniors
No mate , I've got to step in here and defend Reyno. The interview with Gallen was approx 6 minutes after full time - well before the presentation. He acknowledged Cleary and the opposition in general without being prompted. It must have slipped his mind later which is understandable. The bloke was devastated. He's a good fella is Adam.
Might be a good bloke but he didn't do his job pure and simple. Everyone knows when you play a grand final as captain you need to make a speech at the end; win, lose or draw and part of that speech is to always acknowledge your opponents. Many Captains are devastated when they get up on that stage but they know what they have to do, it all comes down to respect and professionalism.

The Realist

Juniors
Smith was the worst player on the field. Young fella had a shocker

He definitely did, viewing the replays he struggled to stay connected to his inside and especially outside men. Also got caught being a step too wide that made all the difference in that Flegler try. Tago also had a bit of a shocker. Thought he stuffed a few half chances and his defence was very poor. That is completely unlike him because he is an excellent defender. Makes great decisions and has excellent technique. He had an excuse though - he was not fit. A fully fit Tago is an absolute beast.

Crashtest

Juniors
I had Broncos supporters messaging me laughing when they went 3 tries clear.

who’s laughing now?

I know what you mean. I had 6 Broncos fans sitting the row in front of me at the game, who kept turning around and giving me shit after each of their 3 second half tries.

Gee it was great to give it back to them in spades after Nathan went in for his match winning try! Probably lucky I didn’t start a crowd brawl.