What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Grand Final Panthers vs Broncos

Stinkfinger

Juniors
Watched the last twenty minutes the other night for the first time either not drunk or really hungover.

From the high shot there was absolutely nothing on for Nathan's final try. The two previous plays were a waste too.

Was his intention with the short side underlap to take on the defence or was he thinking get the ball to Critta?

Him strolling through really shouldn't have happened.
Would not surprise me at all if this was a planned and rehearsed move, including Kenny feigning to go right. Cleary did the same some minutes earlier in similar position, but slipped over.

Stinkfinger

Juniors
From the time Farnworth threw the loose ball in our 20 in the 58th minute:

Broncos Time In Possession 4.47 (32%) Errors/Penalties/6agains- 6
Panthers Time in Possession: 9.53 (68%) Errors/Penalties/6agains- 0

Has anyone checked in on their Broncos supporter friends? A lot of them are delusional on various platforms. Make sure they know that there is help out there for coping.
Oh I agree. Some of the clangers that they’re coming up in terms of excuses for Brisbane’s loss are hilarious.

* Adam Gee is the worst GF……
* Kenny throwing a forward pass from dummy half which ultimately led to the Leota try…….
* Sorensen and Kenny interfering at dummy half when Cleary scored……

The salt is delicious

CCJohnC

Juniors
Oh I agree. Some of the clangers that they’re coming up in terms of excuses for Brisbane’s loss are hilarious.

* Adam Gee is the worst GF……
* Kenny throwing a forward pass from dummy half which ultimately led to the Leota try…….
* Sorensen and Kenny interfering at dummy half when Cleary scored……

The salt is delicious
All three comments are wrong. Look again.

murraymob

Coach
Just saying I think I have hit number 100 for times I have watched the Cleary try.Each time it’s like it just happened .Hope number 101 no one tells me what happens first lol

Just saying I think I have hit number 100 for times I have watched the Cleary try.Each time it’s like it just happened .Hope number 101 no one tells me what happens first lol
I haven’t watched it 100 times but must be at least 20; every time I think he is going to knock the ball out of his hand with his knee…

Sime_11

Juniors
I haven’t watched it 100 times but must be at least 20; every time I think he is going to knock the ball out of his hand with his knee…
i love the reaction of Panthers fans in the crowd jumping for joy (in slow mo especially) - absolute happiness :)

also the reaction of broncos fans just sitting there in disbelief - did that just happen?

fk yeah it did :)