What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ladder Predictions

bazza

Immortal
I’d love them to be the Bunnies in the last round to overtake them.

Their F/A is diabolical though and will count against hem in the end I think.
could get equal to Canberra/Souths/Cowboys if they win their last 3 and result go their way - and would have a better f/a than Canberra

bazza

Immortal

NRL site has sharks as ‘locked in for September’ is there something I am missing? On 30 points they could very well miss out if they lose next 3
think to miss out they would need to lose all 3 games (possible v cowboys, knights and raiders) and Cowboys to win say 2/3 - and/or Parra or Roosters to win all their remaining games

If Sharks win against Cowboys this round I think they are locked into the 8 since it puts them out of reach of the Cowboys and probably only need to win 1/3 to make it

snickers007

Juniors

NRL site has sharks as ‘locked in for September’ is there something I am missing? On 30 points they could very well miss out if they lose next 3

I've got the final spot in the 8 coming down to the Sharks v Raiders game in Rnd 27.
They're far from locked in.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Do Penrith decide to drop their last game to potentially finish 2nd and take on the Warriors rather than the Storm at home?

Black Panther

Juniors
Do Penrith decide to drop their last game to potentially finish 2nd and take on the Warriors rather than the Storm at home?
They won’t decide to drop their last game, however they may choose to rest a few players. I don’t believe for a minute any Coach would deliberately drop a game to not play an opponent.

Apey

Staff member
I think if Roosters win tonight they'll sneak in at 8th at the expense of the Raiders and their shit F/A.

Latest posts