What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Origin II - Wed 21 Jun - QLD 32-6 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Queensland

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • New South Wales

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mxlegend99

Referee
Crichton and To'o better play on the right side this time. They got exposed defensively on the left and they never combined well either defensively. Their combination is basically non existent when they're playing on the opposite side of the field and everything that comes naturally to them now needs to be forgotten.

Fox is a left winger too. So the only person not playing their natural position would be Turbo. But he's not playing his natural position on the right anyway. They would have shut down most of the tries if not all scored on the right. And Turbo and Fox on the left probably do a better job than Critter and To'o did.

Exsilium

Coach
Crichton and To'o better play on the right side this time. They got exposed defensively on the left and they never combined well either. Their combination is basically non existent when they're playing on the opposite side of the field and everything that comes naturally to them now needs to be forgotten.

Fox is a left winger too. So the only person not playing their natural position would be Turbo. But he's not playing his natural position on the right anyway.

Turbo's natural position has always been when he's stretching his hamstrings.

yobbo84

Coach
Looks like Freddy and Brandy saw enough of Campbell Graham after 5 mins in camp not to welcome him back.
I don't think NSW currently has the mental capacity to think beyond a week or two ago...

On Latrell, I'd put a line through him until at least after Origin 3.

The whole injury has had a smell about it from the start.

yobbo84

Coach
Since joining souths Latrell has just played 3 origins and 3 finals matches in 3 and half seasons.

While missed 8 origins and 6 finals matches in that time

Clearly doesn't like the big games.
Don't get me started.

We've played 5 prelims in a row and have had either Greg Inglis or Latrell Mitchell on the books for all of those seasons...

Yet at fullback come the end of the season we've had Alex Johnston, Adam Doueihi, Corey Allan, Blake Taaffe... and Latrell once last year when Cleary picked him apart.

Sigh.

Bazal

Post Whore
Guys, God is not imaginary. He's real. Creation can't get here by itself. But that's beside the point. We need him on our side in order to win, and I'm praying for that. I'm seeing a grubber kick that bounces right over the head of a queenslander into our hands for the winning try. Everything will go our way. Miracles will happen. Queensland are a great side, but we are just humble servants of the living God, and he will grant us victory.

Don't listen to the haters mate.

I too believe in Sir Bradley Parker

skeepe

Immortal
Souths sooking about origin, motherf**kers fatty was injured before the series began
Wasn’t he injured during Origin training though?

You really have to question what the NSW coaching staff were putting their players through pre-Origin 1 given the sheer amount of soft tissue injuries since.

It can’t be a coincidence.

Someguy

First Grade
Great! Glue hands at centre! I reckon he will bag a try and bomb 3. Is there any other regular centre that is eligible?

Pumpkin

Juniors
I’ve heard it all now from NSW fans on why they continue to lose. An imaginary sky fairy isn’t on our side oh WOE IS ME!

Better shape up Opus Dei style and start flogging your back, that just might get you an Origin series win :)
Ok so how do you explain all these miraculous things that happen for Queensland all the time?

God's been on your side but you've just thrown it in his face. He will be on our side now. Your unbelief just cost Queensland game II.

You need a man shake for your ego and NSW are going to pop it with a pin hahaha....

Ok so how do you explain all these miraculous things that happen for Queensland all the time?

God's been on your side but you've just thrown it in his face. He will be on our side now. Your unbelief just cost Queensland game II.

You need a man shake for your ego and NSW are going to pop it with a pin hahaha....

The Flying Spaghetti Monster. May he bless you with his noodly appendage.

image.png

Someone2

Bench
Too many injuries game 3 will be Moses time to Shine

especially when they bring in another 3-4 Eels players to accommodate him like they do with Cleary

Guys, God is not imaginary. He's real. Creation can't get here by itself. But that's beside the point. We need him on our side in order to win, and I'm praying for that. I'm seeing a grubber kick that bounces right over the head of a queenslander into our hands for the winning try. Everything will go our way. Miracles will happen. Queensland are a great side, but we are just humble servants of the living God, and he will grant us victory.
a25.png

Latest posts