What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Origin II - Wed 21 Jun - QLD 32-6 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Queensland

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • New South Wales

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
image.png

Jesus, he looks like the reserve prop for the Harden Hornets two's on his regular Saturday morning jog from the beat up Hilux steel tray he passed out in Friday night to the home dressing sheds to take a massive AGB.

Crichton and To'o better play on the right side this time. They got exposed defensively on the left and they never combined well either defensively. Their combination is basically non existent when they're playing on the opposite side of the field and everything that comes naturally to them now needs to be forgotten.

Fox is a left winger too. So the only person not playing their natural position would be Turbo. But he's not playing his natural position on the right anyway. They would have shut down most of the tries if not all scored on the right. And Turbo and Fox on the left probably do a better job than Critter and To'o did.

Also if you put Turbo on the left hand side, it will probably lessen the defensive workload slightly for him too.

firechild

First Grade
Geez, the bloke's 61. I'm sure he'd have a run if asked but I'm not sure his body would hold up anymore. Still a better option than Pearce though.

Geez, the bloke's 61. I'm sure he'd have a run if asked but I'm not sure his body would hold up anymore. Still a better option than Pearce though.

North Sydney Bears Legend, Cliff Lyons.

Fangs

Coach
Aldi frozen pizza goes pretty well.

Like $3.50 and decent. Better made than some Domino's I've had in peak rush.

We can make exceptions.

Dominos pizza is 50% until Sunday this week. Codes are on their facebook page. Dinner is sorted tonight.

Latest posts