What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Origin II - Wed 21 Jun - QLD 32-6 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Queensland

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • New South Wales

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Munky

Coach
We can make exceptions.

Dominos pizza is 50% until Sunday this week. Codes are on their facebook page. Dinner is sorted tonight.

I'd avoid peak rush.

Dominos can be borderline unrecognisable as a pizza when they're super busy.

Fangs

Coach
I'd avoid peak rush.

Dominos can be borderline unrecognisable as a pizza when they're super busy.

I'm risking it tonight 6.30pm delivered.

As long as I'm eating meat lovers during the Ashes and Panthers game I'll be just fine.

Pumpkin

Juniors
pray for us
God bless you Ruby Roundhouse.
Look at that NSW team. Jam packed with stars and coached by a roach legend.

It will be truly heroic if our battlers pull this one off.
Stuff your heroics. Shove your heroics up your rear end. Beautiful one day, perfect the next, my ass. I've been to Queens-land ( the land of the whinging queens) a handful of times and it's been raining every day. Crap one day, putrid the next. Have a nice day :)

Desert Qlder

First Grade
God bless you Ruby Roundhouse.

Stuff your heroics. Shove your heroics up your rear end. Beautiful one day, perfect the next, my ass. I've been to Queens-land ( the land of the whinging queens) a handful of times and it's been raining every day. Crap one day, putrid the next. Have a nice day :)
I will now, thanks.

@Fangs

can confirm on the lava cake
665537338788675594.webp

bazza

Immortal
Good strategy by blues fans shifting the topic to food and religion rather than the rodgering we'll receive on Wednesday night.
I think NSW supporters mostly accept that they will play like crap but keep the score close for 60 minutes and then lose

Latest posts