What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Pre-Season Challenge - Week 2 (incl WCC)

Wb1234

Referee
Score line flatteres Penrith

penrith have been as flat as a pancake

totally outenthused by st Helen’s

soc123_au

Staff member
We've been shithouse, but St Helens are much better than I expected. Still confident we will get it done though.

mxlegend99

Referee
Obviously it's our first game together since grand final.

But Garner looks terrible.

Kenny is still pretty much non existent in attack.

Panthers will be a fringe top 4 side without Api and Kiks. Api is such a massive loss.

3 years and 3 grand finals with us. Kenny at 9 before him and we weren't even top 8. He hasn't improved since either.

I mean defensively he's great. But in attack he's a handbrake.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Obviously it's our first game together since grand final.

But Garner looks terrible.

I warned Penrith fans about Luke. What he’s good at he’s very good, genuinely one of the best line running back rowers in the game. However his defence is horrible, both contact and positioning. I don’t think it’s the type of thing that can be fixed.

I like him and hope he does well, but he should really be a handy bench player for you guys.

Coastbloke

Bench
Lol..

NRL: Players can’t go out. Lightning. Plus SH winning.

People: What about the crowd on the same ground/area..

NRL: Who? We just need to protect the NRL. Why do you think we threw ourselves under on the ground like a kid at a supermarket for a non neutral ref..

Latest posts