What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

Travitoh

First Grade
Yesterday i was reading an opinion piece by Kane Cornes about how Ellie Carpenter should recieve more criticism for her defensive error v England the other night.

This morning we learn of Kyle Turner's life ending a lot sooner than it needed to.

He was a bloke who gave his all every time he wore the jersey that we all love and at times it wasn't enough for the fan base. It's a brutal reminder that the players of this game are actual people.

Vale Kyle.

truthslayer

Juniors
Home to visit my mum in MENDOORAN 40 minutes from COONABARABRAN Home town of KYLE TURNER, being a Souths fan KYLE became one of my favourite Rabbitohs.ITS WITH great sadness I have learned of his passing.A GIFTED footballer whose career was cut short by an awful injury. He committed every time he took the field, to his family and friends and fans of Kyle RIP my heart is hurting.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Home to visit my mum in MENDOORAN 40 minutes from COONABARABRAN Home town of KYLE TURNER, being a Souths fan KYLE became one of my favourite Rabbitohs.ITS WITH great sadness I have learned of his passing.A GIFTED footballer whose career was cut short by an awful injury. He committed every time he took the field, to his family and friends and fans of Kyle RIP my heart is hurting.
Well said.

Eternal rest and perpetual light shine on you KT 🙏
I think it will.

And all young people who leave us before their time is due is pretty heartbreaking.

Sam was inconsolable apparently. Cut to pieces. He’s had some tragedy in his life too.

You wonder if his dad had survived, whether or not he would ever have experienced the off field dramas or married that selfish what’s her name.

Anyway, KTs time for some light to shine on his being a great guy and a good footballer.

In that order for mine, joining Satts I suppose.

Last edited:

handyman2190

Bench
Forward riley price from cowboys signed by penriff.
What id like to know is with all their cap tightness,how can they afford to sign any players, but every year they do, unlike us who sit on our arses and do nothing and let everyone else get better

handyman2190

Bench
There was a piece on facebook and i dont know if its true, jack whiton reconsidering coming to souths, and may try to get out of his contract

There was a piece on facebook and i dont know if its true, jack whiton reconsidering coming to souths, and may try to get out of his contract
Ricky is very persuasive. He got Elliot over the line that year from a phone call when he was serious about the Tigers.

And credit to Ricky for getting the crap out of Elliot’s off feild life.

I think Wighton and Latrell are blood brothery style friends and that had something to do with his original decision and the famous unders.

Strong bond to dismantle.

I was worried that the two of them might distract each other tbh, yet both match winners in their own right when they are on.

It’s hard to know until or unless he arrives.

Last edited:

Eric the great

Juniors
Contracts arnt worth shit in nrl we havnt gone any good since announcing his signing if he doesn’t honour it won’t make much of a difference we are descending into a lean few years anyhow

Runrabbit14

Juniors
I have read the same post tonight and it points to something not being right internally at the club ???
Whatever it is, it is certainly carrying over to putrid on field performance’s !!!
JD is doing a good job in the presser’s talking the talk and remaining calm but are the team listening ??

Eric the great

Juniors
I am cranky and disappointed over a game of football I don’t know why when you put it into perspective and start thinking of the pain and grief Kyle turners family friends and team mates are going through at this time you think to yourself fking idiot wake up to yourself

handyman2190

Bench
There is talk of disunity and trouble, im wondering if the basketball will come out this week.
I think coach hasnt been working them hard enough, i think someone needs to pull latrell to the side and have a chat

handyman2190

Bench
4 weeks ago i was laughing at the roosters, today we are the laughing stock of the league,and paying latrell a million to play half a season and dish up shit,uninterested