What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 TV/Fox/Streaming Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
If you really are at the grand final Harry can you enjoy the game, stop posting your IQ of a wombat drivel for a few hours and give the rest of the world a rest?

You are one f**ked up unit.

Harry O

Juniors
If you really are at the grand final Harry can you enjoy the game, stop posting your IQ of a wombat drivel for a few hours and give the rest of the world a rest?

You are one f**ked up unit.
Im at the pub enjoying talking to many people, before going in the stadium. You obviously have a problem with that? I like multitasking.
Enjoy your day with Mrs Palmer and Five Daughters

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Im at the pub enjoying talking to many people, before going in the stadium. You obviously have a problem with that? I like multitasking.
Enjoy your day with Mrs Palmer and Five Daughters
I feel for everyone who has the displeasure to meet you in person.

Pneuma

First Grade
The level of debate in this thread is a bottomless pit of stupidity. Nobody with the slightest knowledge of data analysis and statistics would agree to the ridiculous drivel being posted here. You cannot under any rational circumstances include NZ data in this thread. It simply doesn’t exist in a meaningful form. You can’t pick and choose what clubs you want to include in a national average of viewers. Ffs grow up you mob. I’m in the embarrassing position of agreeing with Perth Red on this one. And it’s your fault. I now need beer.

Harry O

Juniors
Yeah, coz no one listens. Plus I'm on SkyNZ side, why would they make shit up? I believe THEM and no one else.

Harry O

Juniors
That's because you are a certified moron.
So you don't believe in SKYNZ? Well I do, so go flog yourself.
And is Wookie a Rugby League fan? Or the other? That's my question. And come back with more insults as I don't give a f**k. And I'm going in stadium now so enjoy the game in your lounge room on your own bye.

Ralphy Twanger

Juniors
So you don't believe in SKYNZ? Well I do, so go flog yourself.
And is Wookie a Rugby League fan? Or the other? That's my question. And come back with more insults as I don't give a f**k. And I'm going in stadium now so enjoy the game in your lounge room on your own bye.
That’s good, add them to your numbers.

The_Wookie

Bench
Why are you posting this shit again? We don't want to know. We only want to know the Ratings for RL. And we beat those turds by tens of millions.

Almost certain I started this thread this year. And pretty sure AFL rating have been a fair go all year here.

Are you stupid? He posted it twice now.

Its actually slightly different each time.

And its 4 times.

1) the metro overnight data
2) the updated regional, metro and bvod overnight data
3) the Seven press release with the same
4) the VOZ updated data

And you know what else? Ill do exactly the same thing for the NRL tomorrow.

The_Wookie

Bench
And is Wookie a Rugby League fan? Or the other?

If anything im a fan of the data. And my support has little to nothing to do with how the ratings or attendances or any other data i present is done. Way too many people to call it out on twitter or forums for personal biases to creep in without being noticed - and all the data is publicly available anyway.

I follow Carlton in the AFL, but if they arent playing im generally not watching. I loosely follow the Broncos, but its a very loose following. I havent made any great secret of my preferences, they are fairly widely known.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts