What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 TV/Fox/Streaming Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.

gUt

Coach
the streaming wars are coming to a head over the next few years, I think there's going to be a lot of consolidation of services and a lot of blood on the floor

Perth Red

Post Whore
Bahaha, it's a terrible app, so is Binge. Binge has the best shows on the worst app.

I hate it when I have to go from watching Stan to Kayo.
Kayo is so glitchy it keeps just crashing on my tv and I have to reboot it. Pic quality is usually excellent though it can get a bit sht at times, I’ve got 50mps wifi speed so it shouldn’t be an issue.

Perth Red

Post Whore
the streaming wars are coming to a head over the next few years, I think there's going to be a lot of consolidation of services and a lot of blood on the floor
Maybe, maybe not. It’s hard to know at moment how it’s translating into profit and loss for companies. Sport remains the best new product creator and reduces subscriber churn significantly For a big part of the year.

for me kayo is the only service I have all year round. The rest I switch on and of depending on what contents available.

Wb1234

Referee
All you peasants watching the nrl on kayo

lmao

I think I’m getting slugged 100 a month for foxtel but I need it for hotd, vanderpump and million dollar listing la

Billythekid

First Grade
Which sport is your favourite, mate? Is it the one that last week you said this about -

Since you also have little interest in NRL through the Origin period, I make that 12 rounds and finals where you have a real interest. Approximately half a season.

Waiting to see how ratings hold up for Origin. Latrell is out of the opener. The quality won't be the same without him.

I already feel my interest in Latrell-affected Origin has dissipated. Loss of interest in Origin 1 is already making me lose interest in Origin 2. Given that Origin 3 could be a dead rubber, my interest in that game has likewise already dissipated.

I'd suggest calling the whole thing off till next year, but I can already feel my interest in 2024 dissipating.
Crowds drop every single year when origin comes around. Not demure what rock you’ve been living under but the fact that origin has an impact on the NRL isn’t an unknown or new phenomenon.

It’s pretty funny how much my innocuous post is living rent free in your head that you had to go back that far to attempt to make fun me. Get over it lol.

Matua

Bench
Kayo is so glitchy it keeps just crashing on my tv and I have to reboot it. Pic quality is usually excellent though it can get a bit sht at times, I’ve got 50mps wifi speed so it shouldn’t be an issue.
I get the glitches and frequent quality drops, things I never experience on Stan. If my mate with Fox satellite is texting during the game at the start I'll be seconds behind his feed, by the end with the glitches I'll be closer to minutes behind.

Pneuma

First Grade
I get the glitches and frequent quality drops, things I never experience on Stan. If my mate with Fox satellite is texting during the game at the start I'll be seconds behind his feed, by the end with the glitches I'll be closer to minutes behind.
I’m old. I have fox. I pay for quality. It’s too late for me to adapt to these apps.

Wb1234

Referee
Crowds drop every single year when origin comes around. Not demure what rock you’ve been living under but the fact that origin has an impact on the NRL isn’t an unknown or new phenomenon.

It’s pretty funny how much my innocuous post is living rent free in your head that you had to go back that far to attempt to make fun me. Get over it lol.
Poms don’t understand the whole origin concept tbh

Panfas

Juniors
I pay for Foxtel and will do so for as long as Fox has the rights. satellite is so much more reliable than live streaming. Only once has my foxtel gone down in 5 years in my current place, and that was during an intense hail storm. I do have Foxtel Go as a backup option or when out I can stream on my phone.

I have never have an issue with buffering, glitching or poor bit rate on satellite, just perfect full HD/4K all the time. The Fox League quality shts all over 9HD and Kayo too. Id rather pay full price for perfection then pay half price for less than perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts