What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 WTC FINAL: Aust v Ind @ The Oval - AUSTRALIA TEST CHAMPIONS

Hutty1986

Immortal
Good lawd, 99 run stand at 5 an over, and lead just over 200 now. These duds are letting an incredible position crumble

Bazal

Post Whore
I think people in the entire cricket Aus set up are tactically clueless. Smiffy was tactically pretty average as well. Cummins had never done it I can’t believe he got the gig. But the tactics this session have been beyond embarrassing.

Cummins as captain was always a worry. I think he's clearly a good leader but he doesn't seem to know anything about captaining a side on the field.

He comes across as the third grade captain who everyone loves but who has a win percentage of about 18 because as soon as the game gets hard he clocks out and starts giving everyone a go.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I think people in the entire cricket Aus set up are tactically clueless. Smiffy was tactically pretty average as well. Cummins had never done it I can’t believe he got the gig. But the tactics this session have been beyond embarrassing.
Australia have had this problems for years that whenever the tail get a small run on we can't stop it.

We just revert to short ball tactics and ridiculous fields

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We've done this under every captain since Clarke tbh. We just go full bully on the tail rather than just keeping up the same bowling.
Yep, up and down deck ball still doing a bit but let’s go away from line and length because ffs. Derp Derp Derp!!

Bazal

Post Whore
And now burns a review trying to get one back for his f**k up.

FMD. Not great Patty.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
How hard is it not to bowl a no ball?? I damn I played Indoor for almost 30 years and never bowled one and you couldn’t touch the line ffs!! Doing it in outdoor is inexcusable, but twice???