What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Final Series

simmo1

First Grade
I believe Teddy played his best footy with us, awesome at his best but probably got 1 more year at the top to go.

Teddy's best season was 2016 and if it wasn't for opposition head hunting him every game, we easily make the 8 and maybe history turns out differently for us.

Nutz

Bench
While your here @simmo1 are you going to join us next year for NRL Fantasy Coach. We had a ball this year and we're trying to get a full comp without relying on other forums..just ours. Ned came 3rd, Perth Tiger made the finals.

Last edited:

simmo1

First Grade
While your here @simmo1 are you going to join us next year for NRL Fantasy Coach. We had a ball this year and we're trying to get a full comp without relying on other forums..just ours. I came runner up this year and Ned came 3rd. Ned loved it.

Ive always played Supercoach, but never done NRL Fantasy. Maybe I'll give it a go. I can't imagine the stress of having to deal with both competitons while watching neutral games though.

Nutz

Bench
Ive always played Supercoach, but never done NRL Fantasy. Maybe I'll give it a go. I can't imagine the stress of having to deal with both competitons while watching neutral games though.
I've played Supercoach too Simmo and I honestly believe NRL Fantasy is more user friendly.
The thing I like about it is when the Tigers aren't playing there's always other players to watch. Also increases your knowledge of who's who in the zoo.

Teddy's best season was 2016 and if it wasn't for opposition head hunting him every game, we easily make the 8 and maybe history turns out differently for us.
On paper the team that year should’ve easily made the 8. We wasted a very promising squad on a spud like Taylor - we are the only club to appoint him as head coach since he was knocked out by a player on mad Monday.

Tiger05

First Grade
These are my Tiger takes from the first week of the finals.

1. Brooksy was good. So long as he isn't the focal point of the attack he is a quality player. I also think we are better off without him since we have Galvin, Latu and Luai next year.
2. Luai was great. His all around game is really good.
3. Skelton looked real good to me. Good tough hit-ups and he looks like he can finish. His defense looked a little off and it'll need work.