What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos discussion etc

yakstorm

First Grade
Collars seem to be making a mini comeback. Wests Tigers & Warriors heritage both have them, same with Broncos alternate, Queensland Maroons and the Kangaroos have something resembling a collar.

Nutz

Bench
Collars seem to be making a mini comeback. Wests Tigers & Warriors heritage both have them, same with Broncos alternate, Queensland Maroons and the Kangaroos have something resembling a collar.
Love the collars, ties go good with them.

Nuke

Staff member
Surely by now teams should only be allowed to count NRL premierships and not titles won in a different competition.
I think I've missed something. What are Souths trying to claim?

yakstorm

First Grade
Its not great is it, if we're being honest. The design hasn't aged well. And the sleeve ends are a miss.
The design wasn't great when they took the field 24 years ago with it and did get a lot of negative reaction back then. A lot of people preferred the striped jersey they wore in the trials before the NRL season.

That said, if they were going to recreate a jersey from their inaugural season, the Orange jersey would have been the better one to do. It was just a better kit (and I say that as a Magpies fan). Steeden is hopeless at balancing out anything on a kit as well, which doesn't help either.
s-l1600.jpg

energizer

Juniors
WE ARE PLAYING THE STORM ON ANZAC DAY

Honestly I could not hate this more if I tried. Worst thing the club has done since signing Glenn Stewart.
It's the worst thing the club has done in 24 hours. They released a questionable USA themed training shirt the other day.