What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 NRL GRAND FINAL: Penrith v Melbourne Oct 6th

Incorrect

Coach
You don’t see the problem with paying Nathan’s dad a huge amount of money outside the salary cap?
As a friend, it's worth giving you the heads up that this ^^ sort of innuendo and insinuation may get you and the site in trouble. I'm sure the mods have just taken the public holiday Monday off and haven't seen it yet cause otherwise it would be deleted by now. And with good cause!!

I would have sent this same message via a personal message but that functionality is currently not available to me.

God bless ya....

DaveMc

Juniors
As a friend, it's worth giving you the heads up that this ^^ sort of innuendo and insinuation may get you and the site in trouble. I'm sure the mods have just taken the public holiday Monday off and haven't seen it yet cause otherwise it would be deleted by now. And with good cause!!

I would have sent this same message via a personal message but that functionality is currently not available to me.

God bless ya....
Great, now Pou will give his idiosyncratic explanation of how defamation law works.

Avenger

Immortal
You don’t see the problem with paying Nathan’s dad a huge amount of money outside the salary cap?
Again, you're not really contributing anything of substance, just throwing out random points to argue for the sake of it. It's pretty clear you don't actually believe what you're saying—you're just here to troll and stir things up without offering a real opinion.

Why do you feel the need to troll? It seems like you’re more focused on getting a reaction than actually engaging in meaningful conversation. Is it because you're seeking attention or trying to feel in control? I think it is a bit of both. The fact that you were doing it on a forum whilst the grand final was actually being played makes your situation even sadder. No matter what the topic you were there with the opposite view. f**k it's boring.

You are one sick, twisted mother f**ker. You really are mate, I have studied you for many years now. I have tried to be nice or nasty but it doesn't matter with you. You keep doing it, because you are simply f**ked in the head.

You should consider taking a break from the forum and using the off-season to reflect. Stepping back for a while can give you a chance to gain some perspective and maybe come back with a more meaningful approach. Sometimes a pause is exactly what’s needed to clear things up and return with a fresh mindset.

Why do you feel the need to troll? It seems like you’re more focused on getting a reaction than actually engaging in meaningful conversation. Is it because you're seeking attention or trying to feel in control? I think it is a bit of both.
I suspect the behaviour may be a bizarre search for connection and/or relevance, which for whatever reasons might have become hard to come by in life outside of online forum/s? Assuming there's a possibility that Pou's behaviour is not fully a "choice", in a human sense it just strikes me as sad.
You should consider taking a break from the forum and using the off-season to reflect. Stepping back for a while can give you a chance to gain some perspective and maybe come back with a more meaningful approach. Sometimes a pause is exactly what’s needed to clear things up and return with a fresh mindset.
Whatever the back story behind the behaviour, agree with this advice to Pou :100:.

Latest posts