What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 NRL GRAND FINAL: Penrith v Melbourne Oct 6th

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He didn't playing the 1st. Either did Kenny or Sorrenson.
Made 90mtrs in 2nd clash WHEN theyvwin by 2 points
Metres per carry in that game:

Storm merkinMetresCarriesMetres per carry
Asofa-Solomona95109.5
King5896.4
Loiero128168
Kamikamica6579.3
MacDonald7298

NAS is in the team for a reason. He takes important runs that set up key plays. I doubt he would've been worth eight points to them, but he would definitely have improved their attack, which you said was ineffective. Teams that have giant forwards on their roster have them for a reason though, and it's to improve their attack. If it didn't outweigh their defensive liabilities, they wouldn't use them. It's why they've signed Utoikamanu.
Martin,Sorrenson,Turuva, Alamoti, Garner missing.....
Penrith have great depth so those merkins are all replaceable. However no middle forward at the Storm can do what NAS does in attack. The only one who comes close is Kamikamica, and that merkin was gassed after making 20 tackles in 17 minutes. He only took two runs. To beat Penrith you need to hold the ball, complete your sets and play them through the middle with big forwards. Eventually they run out of puff. But if you go sideways and drop the ball you'll never wear them out.

hindy111

Post Whore

Asofa-Solomona95109.5
King5896.4
Loiero128168
Kamikamica6579.3
MacDonald7298

NAS is in the team for a reason. He takes important runs that set up key plays. I doubt he would've been worth eight points to them, but he would definitely have improved their attack, which you said was ineffective. Teams that have giant forwards on their roster have them for a reason though, and it's to improve their attack. If it didn't outweigh their defensive liabilities, they wouldn't use them. It's why they've signed Utoikamanu.

Penrith have great depth so those merkins are all replaceable. However no middle forward at the Storm can do what NAS does in attack. The only one who comes close is Kamikamica, and that merkin was gassed after making 20 tackles in 17 minutes. He only took two runs. To beat Penrith you need to hold the ball, complete your sets and play them through the middle with big forwards. Eventually they run out of puff. But if you go sideways and drop the ball you'll never wear them out.

Penrith would of lost if Nelson played then.
Now I understand
Thanks

Gronk

Staff member

Asofa-Solomona95109.5
King5896.4
Loiero128168
Kamikamica6579.3
MacDonald7298

Not another graph !

Gronk

Staff member
It's a pie chart ffs!

Pies. Hmmm

giphy.gif

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He won't stop because you won't stop.
Honestly, you're as bad as each other.
The difference is he keeps engaging with my posts, which aren't just for him. But like everyone else, I find bartman's content extremely boring and tend to avoid it unless he is making false claims about me.

Latest posts