What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Origin III - Wed 17 Jul - QLD 4-14 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Queensland

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • New South Wales

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tweed Titan

Bench
Qld have not had to make many difficult defensive decisions as our shape has been putrid. We'll probably regret wasting all the quality ball later in the match. Hopefully Qld have used up a lot of fuel and fatigue as the game goes on. Hold onto the ball too FFS.

The middles are rolling them again, don't waste it.

I feel Edwards has been pretty poor when he has chimed in, particularly on the right. Critter looking our most likely.

Woody90

Juniors
I still think we’ll probably win pretty comfortably as all that defence will catch up to QLD, but f**k me we have zero shape in attack. It’s like watching the Knights this year.

Bazal

Post Whore
Moses - 385 kick metres
All 3 other halves combined - 415 kick metres.

Both sides attack has been poor because the rucks are abysmal and the defence is allowed to be offside all day. Could argue the reason NSW have had all the field position is in large part off his boot tbh.

You'd expect it to open up second half after a brutal first, but as someone else mentioned I'd be worried about the spark of Ponga and Walsh in that case.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Was a mistake not giving Connor Watson some minutes when the blues were rolling through at the 20 minute mark?
Robson has done some good shovelling to the halves but not exactly a threat. Fairly 1 dimensional

madge isnt a 'coach on the run guy' he has a plan and sticks to it, no matter what