What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Origin III - Wed 17 Jul - QLD 4-14 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Queensland

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • New South Wales

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mxlegend99

Referee
With all the hand on ball and slowing the ruck doen Queensland are lucky not to have been punished a hell of a lot more.

NSW play the balls are about 20% slower than Queenslands despite winning the clash on both sides of the ball.

Great contest though. Really physical and a lot of passion by both teams. Moses was hailed as a god after game 2. He has had all the ball and field position behind a dominant pack and so far produced nothing. Bit hard off slow play the balls. But if it was Cleary the pitch forks would be out. Luai has arguably done more.

No one has really been great. No one has really been bad. From either team. Because the defence so far has been pretty epic. No complaints about anyone yet.

Jackie Treehorn

Juniors
our halves havent set up a single play in the 20m, the 6/7/9 have been taking horrendous options in the 20

They haven’t really taken any options. It’s like they’re all standing around waiting for someone else to do something. Typical Moses effort under pressure

Cowboyz

Juniors
With all the hand on ball and slowing the ruck doen Queensland are lucky not to have been punished a hell of a lot more.

NSW play the balls are about 20% slower than Queenslands despite winning the clash on both sides of the ball.

Great contest though. Really physical and a lot of passion by both teams. Moses was hailed as a god after game 2. He has had all the ball and field position behind a dominant pack and so far produced nothing. Bit hard off slow play the balls. But if it was Cleary the pitch forks would be out. Luai has arguably done more.

No one has really been great. No one has really been bad. From either team. Because the defence so far has been pretty epic. No complaints about anyone yet.
I think the only bad player has been Cobbo tbh.

speedster

Juniors
Great arm wrestle but I sense Qld hanging on under the pump will see the tide turn in the 2nd half and they will gap the blues and hang on for a gritty win.

Or not. I reserve the right to hedge my bets.

We need to give to Best in the 20m zone against Gagai. Hasn't been a single set play to set that up. He might drop it I suppose but its bizarre we haven't tried it once. He's made two linebreaks in our half.

Shituai is a f**king handbrake down that side atm

skeepe

Immortal
lol well one NSW player did get sent off and he’s not even playing.

Manly might have a bit to worry about there though, I reckon he’ll get at least one game for that.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Latrells a huge loss, just his precence on the left creates opportunites for the guys inside him

But nah Moses was elite in game 2, his kicking was Joey like

kicking yeah how many tries did he create? Hes kicked well tonight problem his one playing pass it to Trell is gone…Bradman Useless as replacement lol how isn’t Burton picked

Latest posts