What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Origin III - Wed 17 Jul - QLD v NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Queensland

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • New South Wales

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Christ is this still not over yet?

I’ll give you the spoilers. Klein will let Queensland get away with murder in the ruck and a 8 metre defensive line. Gus Gould will have his tongue firmly lodged up Qld’s collective arsehole for 80 minutes and Isaah Yeo will get in the way yet again.
Your hatred and jealousy of PENRITH! feeds my soul

Fangs

Coach
I am resting calm in the fact that I don’t think Angus can hold this purple patch of form more than another few minutes. And Moses doesn’t have the ability to have two perfect games

Just sip some XXXX you'll feel fine.

Quite a few nervous QLDers out and about today.

yobbo84

Coach
Christ is this still not over yet?

I’ll give you the spoilers. Klein will let Queensland get away with murder in the ruck and a 8 metre defensive line. Gus Gould will have his tongue firmly lodged up Qld’s collective arsehole for 80 minutes and Isaah Yeo will get in the way yet again.
Yep. You know the script already.

QLD will grub it up and ambush NSW.

"Pashun!"

Phil Gould will whinge about how NSW don't get Origin and "I said before the game..." with whatever opinion he had that was right while ignoring all his wrong ones.

Queenslanders will feel good about themselves for another 12 months.

New South Welshmen will be pissed off for approximately 12 minutes before moving on with our lives.

We then get on with the NSW-centric competition.

Rinse, repeat.

Origin is a pantomime.

Bazal

Post Whore
Look I dunno what QLD is pre-whinging about. The carefully curated product that is Origin is coming to a predictable, carefully curated conclusion...