What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Panthers

Update based on a few games lately

Edwards
Too
May
Tago
Turuva

Luai
Cleary

Leota
Kenny
Fisher-Harris
Martin
Sorensen
Yeo

Sommerton
Hosking
Smith
Henry

Laurie/Schneider (if signed)
Geyer/Garner
Lisati
McLean/Jenkins

Iamback

Coach
Squad is very much locked in.

I'd run out like this:

Edwards
Turuva
May
Tago
To'o
Luai
Cleary
Smith
Kenny
Fish
Hosking/Garner
Martin
Yeo

Cole/Peachey
Leota
Soro
Garner/Hosking

Sime_11

Juniors
surely we dont? - if the Broncos have a performance like the first 20 of the second half - do we have enough to cover Critta & Leniu if we are in a similar position?

i'd love 5 personally - because that would give us the final laugh on the #5yearplan

betcats

Referee
surely we dont? - if the Broncos have a performance like the first 20 of the second half - do we have enough to cover Critta & Leniu if we are in a similar position?

i'd love 5 personally - because that would give us the final laugh on the #5yearplan

Im not sure re the fist part. But if we have a performance like we did in the first 40 im very confident we come away with more than 8 points.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
I think we might have a year where we miss out, recoup, restart and go again. This team has another 1 or 2 in them at least.

Whino

Bench

They will be still up there but Broncos are losing a few. Flegler, Farnsworth and Palasia.
Reynolds another year older. Always an injury risk.
Anything is possible.