What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R16 Sun - Wests Tigers 48-24 Canberra @ Campbelltown

Round 16: Wests Tigers v Canberra

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Perth Tiger

Bench
Tigers completely lost focus those last three sets as we usually do in the last 5 minutes of each half. That is not a good sign as we rarely turn that around quickly

Last edited:

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
I said a month or more ago, Hudson needs time in reserves. I think he has potential to be a great player but he needs to go back and get some confidence. 100% playing like someone that doesn't fully believe in themself.

skeepe

Immortal
I said a month or more ago, Hudson needs time in reserves. I think he has potential to be a great player but he needs to go back and get some confidence. 100% playing like someone that doesn't fully believe in themself.
I was shocked that he was selected for Origin but hoped it would give him the boost he needed, but the disgraceful way Madge treated him has only made it worse.

Will take a 16 point lead at the break, we should have killed that off though. Fortunately Plodson Dumb bombed a try on halftime.

Bazal

Post Whore
Is that glassy eyed mannequin looking on the panel looking around like he forgot to breath Will f**ken Chambers?

mozza91

Coach
Just finished my tea at 5PM. Hoping to be in bed by 8. I’m officially old as f**k. Give me something wacky to dream about Raiders.