What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R24 Thu - Penrith v Melbourne @ BlueBet

Round 24: Penrith v Melbourne

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
it is still late, sorry I don’t buy the “he couldn’t pull out”. Players know exactly what they are doing or are you saying JFH is from the NAS school of dumb dumb. You will take every half out of the game if it’s open game to hit every half whenever
It's just always a penalty. The onus is on the defender to time it right. It's going to happen sometimes with how fast our game is. It's not intentionally late but it's still late.

Iamback

Coach
it is still late, sorry I don’t buy the “he couldn’t pull out”. Players know exactly what they are doing or are you saying JFH is from the NAS school of dumb dumb. You will take every half out of the game if it’s open game to hit every half whenever

Because it isn't that simple.

Every set someone is hit after passing it, not everyone is worthy of penalty

How many dummies were thrown by the Storm?

That Wishart try for example was a lazy middle, so you have a player who makes a decision to pressure the half.

In this case we are talking less than a sec late.

Again big games shouldn't be decided like that,
Different story if we are talking a high hit or contact with the kicking leg.

To your question to if I was Cleary. I'd be fine with it as he beat the Knights the other week taking the line on

I'd rather that the a half that plays behind the line

lockyno1

Post Whore
Because it isn't that simple.

Every set someone is hit after passing it, not everyone is worthy of penalty that

How many dummies were thrown by the Storm?

That Wishart try for example was a lazy middle, so you have a player who makes a decision to pressure the half.

In this case we are talking less than a sec late.

Again big games shouldn't be decided like that,
Different story if we are talking a high hit or contact with the kicking leg.

To your question to if I was Cleary. I'd be fine with it as he beat the Knights the other week taking the line on

I'd rather that the a half that plays behind the line

You can defend halves and what not you just cannot hit them late the guidelines have been consistent all year. Do we need more halves missing games? The Wishart one he had the ball so go for it tackle him you can’t tackle or hit him after he’s passed it