What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R5 Fri - Canterbury 30-26 Sydney @ Accor

Round 5: Canterbury v Sydney

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Straight through Radley. Where did this myth that he’s a good tackler come from?

butchmcdick

Post Whore
Mate… talk about a bludger of a half for them.

When the football gods decide they would like to drop a giant steamer on your chest tonight I just reckon it’s better to pack it in and just act like it never happened.

just one of those evenings where you’ll never talk about it ever again… it never happened…

Best to embrace it, go get the glass coffee table and get freaky

0neye

MOFFO SAID GET A DOG UP YOU GOOSTERS
Episode 15 Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Munky

Coach
Did Kiks just being out wide cause the defence to fracture the line shape there?

Munky

Coach
The Roosters used to play undisciplined in regard to infringements but awesome everywhere else.

Now they're just a f**king rabble in all aspects.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Mind you the Dogs are bad enough to think they've won it and concede a couple of tries quickly

I hope your right, the Dogs were pedestrian in the second half last week but they are going to have to be really bad to lose this against one of the worst performances i have ever seen from a Roosters side.

Grapple

Bench
I'm not sure what's happened to our team but I'll take it.

Expected more from The Roosters but they tend to go in their shell when things don't go according to plan.