What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Round 21 - Vs Raiders

Speedster hate to rain on your parade mate if we lose today we are gone I believe our season was over back when sam farah and Morris left after sacking dudmetriou and now not one club wants ilias.

Politis never would sign dudmetriou as the rorters coach and sign ilias as the rorters half back, hey speedster I'm on the floor right now giggling my head off what were souths thinking cobber.

Sadly I believe we will lose today due to our horrific injury toll ile be riding souths all the way but i just feel we are gone after today thats just my feelings i hope im wrong go souths.gray should be fullback next year period if I was bennett. mitchell should partner wighton in the centres and cody plays five eight and dodd at half back.id put graham and johnston on the wing.tass and munro and milne can all fight it out if we lose a winger or centre or if milne who has an offload in him as witnessed lately can get a debut in the forward pack if a few injuries occur. im sure aitken will be a permanent starter in the 17 man weekly line up probably coming off the bench..then we need to buy two mongrol forwards at least tpg + hunt and a young big junior big bopping islander with lots of mongrol in him from a top 8 club cmon souths get your act together go find a young Sam burgess clone..

I would not be surprised if bennett puts mitchell at fullback and put graham and wighton in the centres and put aitken and johnston as our wingers.will jye Gray play off the bench on the 50th minute as 14th man when the oppositions forwards tire???

speedster

Juniors
Speedster hate to rain on your parade mate if we lose today we are gone
Looks like you're agreeing with me so not raining on any "parade".

I'm just describing the state of play as I see it regarding this season and don't want to cry over spilt milk. I'd rather look forward than back.

With Wayne coming back, I'm sure he will have far more control than he had before and will steer us back into finals and premiership contention.

Last edited:

callmack1

Staff member

Here's some more shots from inside the captain's run today. Looks like it was a little chilly and a bit of drizzle, hopefully that's exactly what the boys need to prep them properly for cold Canberra. Everyone appears to be out there, everyone appears to be good to go for tomorrow so that's great. Pete was in a bit of doubt but he's out there so that's great.

The lads look relaxed and raring to go.

Jeez I actually really like listening to Benny speak. he speaks really well. He seems excited but razor focused on the task tomorrow and showing the Raiders the respect they deserve. He knows it's gonna be a tight game and our defence has to be on.

Good turnout today too it looked like with lots of members out there so hopefully the boys get a good kick out of that.