What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Round 23 - Vs Storm

callmack1

Staff member
Moving onto the next one, well, what do you even say coming into this week. We are back at home, finally back at Accor for the first time in what feels like a long time to take on the Storm in a game that quite frankly, could be anything. I really don't know what to think or what to say.

I will say that I'm once again feeling a sense of doom for this one, and I hate to say it, but I think that there's no way we even get anywhere near close to the Storm. We are running on fumes and running out of troops. I think we could put in as much effort as we like, but we just do not have the class to match them. It genuinely could be a massacre similar to Anzac Day, if not worse. I really hope the boys fire up again, see it as a good challenge and give it their all, I mean anything is possible I guess, but I can't see how we win. There's no doubt we really need Cody back so hopefully he's sweet.

Melbourne are coming off a loss and that only spells bad news for us. They rarely lose two in a row and Bellamy will be whipping them into shape this week. They are top of the ladder right now for a reason, because they are probably the best team in the comp right now. The benchmark. They are one of the best attacking sides and one of the best defensive sides so who knows what happens.

Buckle up Souths fans, this could get ugly.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Crowd predictions?

I will go 7892.

I will be there with Dad will be wrapped up nice and warm. Call me a nutter but it’s nice to have a home game I’ll be on my feet clapping my hands and stamping my feet pumped at 7:49pm on Thursday.

Cmon Souths just show some resilience and will to fight.

Latest posts