What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Round 26 - Vs Panthers

speedster

Juniors
Still peeved about the forward pass BS call on Wighton's excellent pass to put Tyrone away down the left flank for a possible hattrick or at least with a support on the inside if Edwards got to him. Shits me when touchies or refs suddenly reckon they have super x-ray vision to detect a 1/16th of a bee's dick forward pass but then miss blatant 3 metre jobs at other times. If it's a line ball call, then they shouldn't call it. Just call the obvious ones. It was flat and absolutely backward out of the hand and should have been a highlight moment in the match. Dimwits!

Still, great to see Ty Ty score 2 considering the week he's had and good effort by the guys overall considering we were in for a hiding to nothing.

Bobby Moses

Juniors
Few thoughts.
love Grey but he is not a fullback
keppie was great again
Duncan is excellent
Myers ,,,sort of.
Burgess injured??
walker tried hard as did jack.
moale getting better every week.
host and mamasoulis not going to cut it
we need an absolute spark if we are going to carry a tiny player on the bench he ain’t that
centres obviously an issue.
a building phase for sure.

Rabbits20

Immortal

So much love and respect for young Ty Ty 🐰 we are so proud of you!! On behalf of the everyone at the Club and the
@NRL
, we send our love and support for the family. ❤️💚

How can you not help but shed a few tears @callmack1

callmack1

Staff member
Late reaction to the game as I went to bed straight after and then have been busy this morning.

But, another loss, our sixth in a row, and another really disappointing night all round. We knew the Panthers would be too strong for us, and we really can't expect too much with the side we currently have but despite that, as always after a loss, I still feel bitterly disappointed.

Look, I am proud of the effort. The boys really put in effort-wise, and you can't really fault them there. We gave it a crack and to be honest, I think we did trouble them at times, we just didn't have the players out there to fully crack them. It blew out a little in that period after halftime which sucked, but aside from that, I really do think we kept it respectable which to be honest, was all we realistically asked in the lead up this week.

However, I'm still super disappointed and frustrated because I feel like we still could have done soooo much better. Not really with the ball, I don't think we could have done much better there, but without it was poor. Firstly, I don't know how many f**king stupid yardage penalties we gave away. That was so frigging frustrating, and I think they literally scored three tries, maybe more, off penalties in their own half. That is simply not good enough. Then, our defence down there was just shit. I think just about all their tries, aside from two, were down to our poor defence rather than them cracking us. It was just shit but that's where we're at.

The highlight of the night was certainly Tyrone Munro. After the most heartbreaking and devastating couple of days of his life, he goes out there and puts on a performance like that. Hats off to the kid, super impressive and that just drives home even more that he is something special. Mum and Uncle would be extremely proud.

All in all though, shit night again. I really felt like that game dragged on and on, and I just couldn't wait for it to end. How depressing.

One to go! Thank God.

callmack1

Staff member

Latest posts