What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Round 3 - Vs Roosters

themacemaceman

Juniors
If Demetriou doesn't give them an absolute ripping at half time, he may aswell go home and not worry about coaching the second half.
I don’t think it will make a difference. They don’t listen to him that’s the problem.
They might put 40 on us tonight.
If they do I wouldn’t be surprised if they make the coaching change immediately and try and salvage the season. After the bye round is too late.

Travitoh

First Grade
I don’t think it will make a difference. They don’t listen to him that’s the problem.
They might put 40 on us tonight.
If they do I wouldn’t be surprised if they make the coaching change immediately and try and salvage the season. After the bye round is too late.
Unfortunately, he isn't the only one failing. Recruitment and retention has been shit, player development almost non-existent. We need a clean out of the front office.

Travitoh

First Grade
The worst thing about this is that most of these shitbags have contracts for next year too.

Travitoh

First Grade
Yeah but we were leading the comp last year with basically the same Squd.
And then shit the bed. 2022 we caught a bit of form at the right time of year. Halfway through then we were questioning if we'd even make finals. The cracks have been there for years and now the whole thing is starting to crumble with a squad that is only aging. That's on recruitment and development.