What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

Eric the great

Juniors
Hey guys,

Given that it's November 1st, it's time to fully switch focus to 2024. This is part of a forum update where I'll be updating all threads for 2024. Same threads, same purpose, it's just a freshen up.

Please stop using the old threads if you can and start using these ones.

Please use this thread to discuss all rumors, signings and news relating to our great club and the great game of Rugby League.

Cheers.
Didn’t some little bird say he was already signed

Eric the great

Juniors
God, wasn't expecting this. I really hope we got the deal with Wayne done today or this could turn into a complete and utter disaster with this Arthur news. It could be our worst nightmare. F**k I hope we signed him today, would be one of the biggest f**k ups in history if he ends up at Parra.

God damn, I can't believe this.

Still feel he comes to us after speaking so publicly, but this is Wayne we're talking about.

I'm nervous now.

Didn’t some little bird say he was signed and delivered

God, wasn't expecting this. I really hope we got the deal with Wayne done today or this could turn into a complete and utter disaster with this Arthur news. It could be our worst nightmare. F**k I hope we signed him today, would be one of the biggest f**k ups in history if he ends up at Parra.

Still feel he comes to us after speaking so publicly, but this is Wayne we're talking about.

I'm nervous now.

My little bird said rusty and pappas signed bennett up one month ago stay cool callmach.

I'm nervous now.

Glory glory callmack

Tom was really struggling with us, but it was a fitness issue.

A nice guy, nothing like his cousin.

I hope he comes back to NRL.

Angus played well at South’s before. He’s had a few issues, but I think he’s over them.

Fifita should play under Bennet. Make a man of the 10 minute wonder. You wouldn’t drop Angus for Fifita in 100 years.

Glory glory TSP