What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

Get the big broom out benny ello has recruited cluelessly he needs to stand down asap and cop it on the chin for his poor recruitment. and bennett needs to take full control of our club becoz the board room is full of clowns.

handyman2190

Bench
Ello has been demoted sideways, he is no longer team manager,he will now be a fulltime recruiter, all i hear is other teams poaching from others left right and centre,while we sit on our hands

speedster

Juniors
Aitken could fill a void we have at edge backrow although I'd prefer a taller, rangier and more heavy-set type in the Katoa or Crichton mould. Still, I'd love to see Jack transition to edge backrow as well, Latrell to left centre and someone like Armstrong and/or Fuller to fullback if Wayne was happy to do that. It would depend on Wayne and Latrell agreeing on a positional switch otherwise Latrell remains our fullback.

The other issue is will Keaon prove to be far more effective at 13 and would Murray be amenable to switching to an edge to prolong his time in the game? Keaon has shown he can be a liability in defence on an edge with his slow lateral movement, something Murray has no issue with. Keaon has only had 1 game in the 13 but he was awesome. Keen to see him double down on that last performance please.

It all depends on what Wayne is thinking but recruitment alone isn't the only fix to our form woes of the past 12 months. We need to rejuvenate our superstars and some positional tinkering could also play a significant part.

PS we so need front rowers. Goes without saying everything will look better with solid go-forward through the middle.

Aitken could fill a void we have at edge backrow although I'd prefer a taller, rangier and more heavy-set type in the Katoa or Crichton mould. Still, I'd love to see Jack transition to edge backrow as well, Latrell to left centre and someone like Armstrong and/or Fuller to fullback if Wayne was happy to do that. It would depend on Wayne and Latrell agreeing on a positional switch otherwise Latrell remains our fullback.

The other issue is will Keaon prove to be far more effective at 13 and would Murray be amenable to switching to an edge to prolong his time in the game? Keaon has shown he can be a liability in defence on an edge with his slow lateral movement, something Murray has no issue with. Keaon has only had 1 game in the 13 but he was awesome. Keen to see him double down on that last performance please.

It all depends on what Wayne is thinking but recruitment alone isn't the only fix to our form woes of the past 12 months. We need to rejuvenate our superstars and some positional tinkering could also play a significant part.

PS we so need front rowers. Goes without saying everything will look better with solid go-forward through the middle.

Inspirational post speedster

themacemaceman

Juniors

Isn’t Aikin a centre? Not sure we need another .
we got Graham, Wighton, Tass, Trell(?)
Why not go after the knights fullback?