What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

Steenson123

Juniors
I'd keep cook over mamouzelos as back up and cut his price tag mamouzelos is an ordinary hooker he is not the future at souths he is as good as lachlan ilias was omg lol at both of them they both play like a rudderless tin boat.Get ruthless souths just like the rorters always do for decades give cookie one of those rorters contracts to stay for less money hahahaha it works for the rorters why not for souths? If you don't know how to cook the books give uncle Nick a call he is the grand master of rorting.
Most of the reserves group currently either emerging or going nowhere will grow another leg under Burt.
I refer to Mamezoulos, Gray, Dean T, Duncan, Gagai, Munroe, Shaq, Kelpie, Moale, and perhaps even Hawkins.
Its also inevitable that Burt will bring in some fresh bodies and rattle the current starting 17. That happens everywhere in all football codes globally.

I can't access the text to this article from where I am right now, but I can at least post a link to the article, as I believe it may be of some interest -

Hellray

Juniors
One of the second rowers from Warrington has told Sam and the management team he wants to move to Australia and nrl next year. Hopefully to play for the bunnies 🙏🏼

Matty Nicholson is the player

I think Mooney looks the goods but I wouldn't be suprised if Ricky locks him down. Emre? He played lower grades for us so maybe he'd like to play under Wayne? Haven't really seen enough of Hola - will watch him closely this weekend since he's getting a run.

We need some real size added. Tatola will be our only real frontline genuine big bopper next year as things currently stand. The rest are fringe first graders who could step up.

Really hope Wayne can get Peter O'Sullivan to follow him to Souths also. Would be a great coup.

Now thats a man who knows how to sign up players.

ADAM_SMITH

Juniors
Guler really wants more game time.
Last year he was all but signed to the Roosters then JWH resigned for another year.

He has a big motor about him, consistent Souths Junior, Mascot boy, offer him 400 to 500 k Guler and Tatola to start the game and go and buy 2 high impact props.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
The following middles are off contract at the end of 2025 so we can make a play for them past November 1st

Emre Guler
Josh Curran
Thomas Hazelton
Mcinnes
Oregon Kaufusi
Mark Nicholls
Tof Sipley
Josh King
Trent Loeiro
Mitch Barnett
Tohu Harris
Adam Elliott
Jack Hetherington
Rueben Cotter
RCG
Jamaine Hopgood
Mavrik Geyer
Preston Riki
Spencer Leniu
Connor Watson
Stefano Utoikamanu

Some of the middles without a contract for next year are

Jack Williams
Jarrod Wallace
Klese Haas
Nathan Brown
Matthew Eisenhuth
Jack De Belin

Not too many to pick from we might be going to Super League

Hellray

Juniors
The following middles are off contract at the end of 2025 so we can make a play for them past November 1st

Emre Guler
Josh Curran
Thomas Hazelton
Mcinnes
Oregon Kaufusi
Mark Nicholls
Tof Sipley
Josh King
Trent Loeiro
Mitch Barnett
Tohu Harris
Adam Elliott
Jack Hetherington
Rueben Cotter
RCG
Jamaine Hopgood
Mavrik Geyer
Preston Riki
Spencer Leniu
Connor Watson
Stefano Utoikamanu

Some of the middles without a contract for next year are

Jack Williams
Jarrod Wallace
Klese Haas
Nathan Brown
Matthew Eisenhuth
Jack De Belin

Not too many to pick from we might be going to Super League
Heaps of talk sharks may get AFB this season now, surely that would squeeze someone out of their squad due to money.
maybe a kaufusi could come available before June 30

Steenson123

Juniors
I think it was for disciplinary reasons he didn’t stick.
Negative.
He was "released" because Demetriou is a dummy, no idea how to handle personnel correctly.
How one keeps Kennar yet rids the squad of Karapani, much younger, far superior, is idiotic.
The longer Demetriou remained here, as I predicted a year ago, the worse shape the squad would be in.

Latest posts