What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

Eric the great

Juniors

Big news!! Huge. Cool though. We certainly need a Perth team and to have the Bears back is actually pretty cool.

I know they won't be a foundation club anymore, but to have a somewhat foundation club kind of return is awesome!
Wonder if Wayne will throw his hat in to coach the Perth bears in 2027

Hellray

Juniors
He’s filled in admirably over the years didn’t stand out I remember a try he scored against the bunnies years ago when he was playing for the tigers I thought geez what a footballer but that was probably the end of his highlight reel.
That was a game winning try also wasn’t it?
Yeah he filled in with all these injuries and always put in a solid effort without being spectacular but it’s time for him to spread his wings elsewhere

handyman2190

Bench
We havent had a full season out of latrell since we got him, now the white powder incident, we need a cleanout, we also need alot more strength and conditioning, obviously we were not prepared properly, this bs camp was a cakewalk
Id look at other options, ciraldo has the right formula,a team of reserves peppered with some high class recruits and look

callmack1

Staff member

Oh for F**k sake. Couldn't believe it when I fired up my laptop this evening and saw the email about the club statement.

My god, what the f**k goes on in some players heads?! Okay, some of you are correct, cocaine would be everywhere in the NRL. You can just about guarantee that a player does it every weekend I reckon. But come on Trell, be smarter. Don't do it with a random who's gonna take a pick and sell it off. For f**k sake.

Whatever comes of this, whatever happens, it's just yet another negative headline to add to his growing resume of bad headlines, and it's just more time on the sidelines in another Season yet again. Yet again, he's let our club down. Yet again, he's let his teammates down and his family down.

Now, I love the bloke, absolutely love him and I want him at our club, but this is becoming a major problem that I don't know how to fix.

Be better Trell.

I hope with all my might that it's somehow a bit of paper or something that he's just laughing at or something, but that's highly unlikely. It's damming.

For God's sake. The cluster f**k that is the 2024 Season takes another twist.

Eric the great

Juniors
He is suppose to be a role model for kids for minutes played he is the highest paid player in the nrl he just flicks the switch to stupid too often

Eric the great

Juniors

Oh for F**k sake. Couldn't believe it when I fired up my laptop this evening and saw the email about the club statement.

My god, what the f**k goes on in some players heads?! Okay, some of you are correct, cocaine would be everywhere in the NRL. You can just about guarantee that a player does it every weekend I reckon. But come on Trell, be smarter. Don't do it with a random who's gonna take a pick and sell it off. For f**k sake.

Whatever comes of this, whatever happens, it's just yet another negative headline to add to his growing resume of bad headlines, and it's just more time on the sidelines in another Season yet again. Yet again, he's let our club down. Yet again, he's let his teammates down and his family down.

Now, I love the bloke, absolutely love him and I want him at our club, but this is becoming a major problem that I don't know how to fix.

Be better Trell.

I hope with all my might that it's somehow a bit of paper or something that he's just laughing at or something, but that's highly unlikely. It's damming.

For God's sake. The cluster f**k that is the 2024 Season takes another twist.
Can’t wait to hear his excuse

Nafedogg

Juniors
This is just that extra fuel for people to hate on him even more. But it will be interesting to see the punishment as most of the other players caught up in these things seem to get a fine and maybe a game on the sidelines. I’d love to hear Wayne’s phone call to him lol.

callmack1

Staff member

Yesssss!!!! Great to have it finally confirmed!!

I'm pretty happy with this one. He's gone to another level under Wayne and will become a pick and stick on the left edge for us. Great player and extremely versatile.

Stoked with it!!

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
This is just that extra fuel for people to hate on him even more. But it will be interesting to see the punishment as most of the other players caught up in these things seem to get a fine and maybe a game on the sidelines. I’d love to hear Wayne’s phone call to him lol.
So the guideline precedents are Brandon Smith and Cameron Munster.
What did they get for suspension?
Was it 4 weeks?

Also, the big question will be, if the NRL does issue a suspension, does it apply immediately, even though they know he is injured, and no chance to play, or do they make it apply from the beginning of next season.
Or they could string out the investigation, make it last to the end of the regular season, and then hit Latrell with a suspension to start next season.

Either way, again, we probably won't have our "star player" for the full complement of a season.....

Latest posts