What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

Eric the great

Juniors
Schuster is in no position to be dictating what position the coach should pick him for. He'll be lucky to get a contract anywhere unless he shows a newly discovered work ethic to knuckle down, get fit and do as he's told. He could be a very good ball playing edge backrower if he works hard and gets the right attitude but already him saying he wants the 6 at a club that includes Cody Walker and Jack Wighton shows me his head still isn't screwed on right.

Maybe Wayne could get into his head to do some major repair work up there.
The no 6 talk would be the media trying to get more mileage out of the story I’d say he would be happy to just get another shot at the nrl

Hellray

Juniors
I’d keep Ilias and try and move pistol Pete instead if it’s to get Schuster. (I’m not a huge fan of his, but the kid has talent) he is the type of project Bennett love to turn around.
ilias will kill it as a dummy half so keep him please

callmack1

Staff member