What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

Rabbits20

Immortal
So it’s confirmed the rumours were true on Tassy. I’m pretty happy with him extending he’s a good solid player whilst he was a bit off to start last season I don’t think he was fully fit he’s shown prior to that he can perform well. I would’ve rathered it be a 2 yr extension but maybe he took a bit less for the extra year. Well done Tassy looking forward to watching you in coming seasons.

I hope so we need some fearsome mongrols up front infact we need to buy two fearsome mongrols. tatola and keon is not the answer keon aint too bad maybe bennett can lift keon and tatola's game to the fearsome mongrol dept.

Handy we did buy that tongan kid bellamy has big wraps on him from the purple puke he is a prop remember the puke never buys duds i think he is 18 or 19yrs old..

speedster

Juniors
Wayne loves finding a journeyman who's languished in lower grades and turning them into a regular first grader. Mark Nichols was going nowhere until he teamed up with Wayne.

This is the list of off-contract props according to zero tackle -
Reagan Campbell-Gillard, Mat Croker, Sione Fainu, Peter Hola, Valingi Kepu, Liam Knight, Matthew Lodge, Makahesi Makatoa, Jordan McLean, Tepai Moeroa, Ofahiki Ogden, Chris Patolo, Jamayne Taunoa-Brown, Martin Taupau, Alec Tuitavake.

There has also been some talk about Blake Lawrie maybe being released by the Dragons if they can sign someone else. He would need to change his diet such as giving up swallowing whole sheep for breakfast but Wayne could maybe sell him on the virtues of being skinny.

Last edited:

Latest posts